Envelope arrived

Old November 21st 03, 01:01 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default Envelope arrived

Dear Auntie Nora, I got your envelope. Thank you so much,
the text is beautiful. But the thing inside....I must
confess I am puzzled. What is it meant for? It looks like a
bookmark and needle..but....I am totally confused. Can you
explain what to do with it?
Best: Pirjo, your confused niece

Old November 21st 03, 04:23 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pirjo,

Yes, it's a bookmark and a little angel pin to wear. You unfasten it from the
bookmark, here we call them tacpins. I thought you could wear it on your
shoulder when you are driving and the angel will be watching over you.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora