Ot my condoloences to the British

Old November 20th 03, 11:51 AM
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Ot my condoloences to the British

My condolences to the British diplomats in Istanbul
mirjam
Old November 20th 03, 04:14 PM
NoraBalcer

Mirjam,

I've just read about it and my thoughts and prayers also go out to all the ones
killed and injuried. What a needless thing to happen yet again.

Hugs,

Nora
Old November 20th 03, 05:18 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:51:22 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

My condolences to the British diplomats in Istanbul
mirjam

I too extend my condolences....
and may I add... IMHO.... may those responsible be quickly caught and
brought to justice, and may those same NOT die as 'martyrs'.
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old November 20th 03, 05:39 PM
JudyTurpin

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:51:22 GMT, Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:

My condolences to the British diplomats in Istanbul
mirjam
BRBR

I add my thoughts and prayers to all those injured and the families of those
who died - British and Turkish. (There are always a number of people who are
injured and killed in these terrible actions beside the intended victims.)
There is no justification for these attacks - and we are all hurt along with
those physically affected.
JCT
Old November 21st 03, 07:18 AM
Cher

My personal thanks to everyone on here....but like it or not, we are all in
on this thingy together, and there is nothing more powerful than prayer...

thanks .. Cher

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
My condolences to the British diplomats in Istanbul
mirjam

---

Old November 21st 03, 12:20 PM
Ophelia

"Cher" wrote in message
My personal thanks to everyone on here....but like it or not, we are all

in
on this thingy together, and there is nothing more powerful than prayer...

From me too

thank you

Ophelia

Old November 21st 03, 04:41 PM
NoraBalcer

I just read a headline that they have caught the bombers in Turkey.

Hugs,

Nora