Welcome back SJ OT

Old September 8th 03, 06:40 PM
Diana Curtis

Default Welcome back SJ OT

Welcome back! How was the ..thingy you went to? Are you all fired up with
new ideas? Any you can share with us?
We kept your seat warm. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old September 9th 03, 12:54 AM
Diana Curtis

That list reads like a who's who of polyclay. wow..
I can wait till you get your feet on solid ground but then I want details..
please. :-)
Diana

--
"Sjpolyclay" wrote in message
Welcome back! How was the ..thingy you went to? Are you all fired up with
new ideas? Any you can share with us?
We kept your seat warm. :-)
Diana

Hiya Diana!
I went to a 6 day polymer clay retreat way up in the Rocky Mountains. It

was
great---high powered tremendoulsy talented people giving demos three

times a
day, work time whenever you choose round the clock, and soooooo much to

see and
learn and do. I'm still reeling--finally got some sleep last night but

precious
little while there. I'll talk more in a day or so--had to put everything

away
and now I'm catching up on the stuff that piled up without me. I should be

up
to Telling All tomorrow.
Here's who all was there....
Carol Simmons
Jacqueline Lee
Eileen Loring
Karen Sexton
Diane Luftig
Shane Smith
Donna Kato
Lynne DeNio
Sharon Ohlhorst
Sarajane Helm
Jan Frame
Maj-Britt Cawthon
Susan Mueller
Gerrie Wolf
Lorie Follett
Sandra McCaw
Janet Miller
Paula Gilbert
Marty Woosley
Janis Holler
Darlene Clark
Judith Skinner
Celie Fago
Nancy Osbahr
Judy Kuskin
Lindly Haunani
Maggie Maggio
Dayle Doroshow
Judy Belcher
Debbie Jackson
Tammy Honaman

Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

I take back everything... Deirdre S. Beads 33 February 17th 04 06:56 PM
OT- back from the southwest :D alia Beads 6 September 9th 03 08:03 PM
I'm back from 2 days of training Christina Peterson Beads 1 August 26th 03 05:49 PM
I am back Dr. Sooz Beads 14 August 4th 03 02:16 AM
I'm back! Sjpolyclay Beads 25 July 7th 03 05:42 PM