Gonna go make beads

Old August 31st 03, 05:12 PM
Carol in SLC

Default Gonna go make beads

I'll be going on our 2nd annual local polymer clay retreat tomorrow, and I'll
be gone for a week, up in the mountains making stuff

Sounds GREAT, Sarajane! Can't wait to see what you make while there!

Carol in SLC
JustBeads Auctions: http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
New jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old August 31st 03, 06:51 PM
Shirley Shone

Have a wonderful creative beady time. Do not spend too much.

I am going to knitting and sewing show next Saturday. There will be
beads there but also things for one of my other hobbies making greeting
cards.
Shirley

In article , Sjpolyclay
writes
Hello y'all!
I'll be going on our 2nd annual local polymer clay retreat tomorrow, and I'll
be gone for a week, up in the mountains making stuff for an entire week with no
cooking of food, just clay!! No laundry or dishes to wash, just a large well
lit space with tables for all and lots to learn and do, and a staff to do the
householdy stuff. I'll be making beads and goodness knows what all else--I'll
show and tell when I get back. But it'll be AFTER I also go shop around at the
Denver Bead Renaissance, which is next weeknd....Does it sound like a good
September lined up already??

See ya later!
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

--
Shirley Shone

Old August 31st 03, 08:04 PM
Diana Curtis

I hope ideas and inspiration come at you like a tidal wave and that you come
back here babbling with excitement.
I got to take a look at your book finally...its a beaut! Its so crammed full
of neat ideas.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
Hello y'all!

Old August 31st 03, 08:38 PM
Christina Peterson

This sounds so very wonderful! Retreats are so great for re-affirmation,
chain-reaction creative learning, relaxing, being busy, inspiration, putting
your nose to the grind-stone. At sorts of things, even opposites, all at
once.

Have fun.

Tina

Old September 1st 03, 12:26 AM
Kandice Seeber

Oooooh, sounds heavenly!! Have a blast, Sarajane!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Hello y'all!