What do you need?

Old April 24th 05, 03:26 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default What do you need?

Hello beady friends,
I need to list some new stuff for auction, but I can't wrap my mind around
what would be good for now. So I thought, why not ask my customers what they
need/want/gotta add to their stash? I have tons of beads in pretty much
every color, along with cabs, vintage and new, gemstones, glass, polymer
clay. Finished jewelry? I was thinking about letting go of some of my
lampworked "treasures" as well, you know we need the dough right now and
I've got more than I can ever make up myself. And let me know what
colors/sizes you'd be interested in. I also have some aged pages for those
of you into some kind of ATC or altered art.

So what will do you want? [This isn't a committment to buy, just a
suggestion of what you'd like for me to list].

You can reply to or to the list you read this on.
Thanks!
Karleen Page
Vibrant Jewels:
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm