Guess who has a bit worries with her shoulders?

Old November 22nd 03, 05:20 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default Guess who has a bit worries with her shoulders?

Yep, that is me. And why? Well, try to knit yourself all day
long (cut off the toilet visits and eating breaks). And I
knitted through the last night too. Well...at least I got
something done. Squares...I got 3 of them done. Well, let's
hope my shoulders won't protest too much...Knitting just
'takes me' and I can do nothing but follow the lead. I
think I must dance this waltz to the end. *metaphora*
Best: Pirjo

Old November 22nd 03, 05:50 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Pirjo,

Just make sure that you take little breaks in between the knitting. My shoulder
acts up if I sit too long, and that is how I hurt my thumb.

Hugs,

Auntie Nora
Old November 22nd 03, 06:32 PM
Sorola Pinja

Hi Auntie Nora!

You bet I will keep the breaks. I wake up, wash, dress and then I start the
knitting part. Eating and toilet breaks are short, but sleeping breaks last
hours and hours. So my hands get some rest and the pain I feel from time to
time in my joints will die down. Must keep that case in mind anyway...it may
happen to me too.
Best: Pirjo
"NoraBalcer" kirjoitti

Old November 22nd 03, 06:38 PM
Aud

Take care, Pirjo!
The shoulders never ask if you love the knitting or not!
Enough is enough, and then it may take a looooong time
before you are ready to knit again!!
You better take a break and do other things/ movements
with your arms/shoulders during the day!
(Talk from experiance !!! LOL!!)
AUD ;-)
--

"Pirjo Ilvesvuori" skrev i melding

Old November 22nd 03, 06:39 PM
Sorola Pinja

Well, Aud...actually there is some stitching projects I should have done a
long time ago...Have just not started them. Would it be a good time to start
now...? I mean...stitching does not replace knitting, but at least it is
needlework.
Best: Pirjo
"Aud" kirjoitti