Slide Pendant (Yay!)

Old September 6th 03, 07:39 PM
Diana Curtis

Tool Magic is a brand name product for dipping handles of tools into. It
puts a plastisized/rubbery coating on them. Check your local hardware store
first.. .see if they carry something similar.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Charlie" wrote in message
What's tool magic? Is it a US product?

Charlie.

"Deirdre S." wrote in message
How about dipping the business ends of the clips in Tool Magic?

Deirdre

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:05:55 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

I saw them online somewhere and I just think the other problem might be

the
crocodile clips damaging the glass or solder. I think I'll stick to

the
clamp / vice setup.

Charlie.

"Deirdre S." wrote in message
.. .
I see the question is still in the realm of the theoretical.

I actually own a 'third hand', and if I get a chance to experiment,
you can expect a report.

Otherwise, how abut propping the 'sandwich' so the edge you are
working on protrudes up above the table, by putting it between two
low, but heavy objects... or routing a groove in a piece of wood

just
wide and deep enough to support the slides?

Deirdre

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 17:19:48 +0100, "Charlie"
wrote:

Apparently you can get things called
"third hands" but from pics I've seen they didn't look sturdy

enough.

Old September 7th 03, 06:09 PM
Dr. Sooz

Tool Magic is a brand name product for dipping handles of tools into. It
puts a plastisized/rubbery coating on them. Check your local hardware store
first.. .see if they carry something similar.
Diana

My LBS has it.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 9th 03, 03:46 AM
angela

My old scanner started doing something similar to that and, unfortunately,
in my case, it meant that the scanner was basically dead. But no worries --
your new photographic wizzy scanner, etc., etc. will be so much better
anyway! (P.S. Love the pendant!)

ang.
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

"Charlie" wrote in message
Ok, how do I fix the scanner? Not that it matters really because BF and I
are buying a nice new photographic wizzy scanner damn cool photocopier
all-the-bells-and-whistles type thing tomorrow! But theoretically, in

case
I ever need to use it, how do I fix it?