If you are in the Philadelphia area, you might want to attend...

Old July 16th 03, 05:06 PM
Rich Williamson

Default If you are in the Philadelphia area, you might want to attend...

Annual Christmas in July Sale at Pierre's Costumes

Friday July 25 10-5pm and Saturday July 26 10-4pm

costumes, shoes, fabric, masks, head, make-up wigs, and a whole lot
more...

Every year we have a lot of craft people who buy up things that we non
longer have ause for ... we are ften very enterrtained by the stories
they tell us about what they are going to do with the stuff they buy
here. My favorite was last year a man bought a huge bin (100) of
authentic dutch wooden clogs (for $20) he said he was an artist and was
going to paint them and use them as planter pot gifts for his friends...

Everything in the retail store will be 10% off throughout the sidewalk
sale.

This is a great chance for you to get good quality stuff for pennies on
the dollar... come early as some good "finds" will go early.

Santa Claus will be in attendance.

for directions or more info check out http://www.costumers.com or call
215-925-7121

Pierre's Costumes is located at 211 n. 3rd street (near Race St.) in
Old City Philadelphia. They are next door to the Ben Franklin Bridge.

come see why some people make this a "don't miss" event every year.