Good morning SUNDAY 20th May 2007

Old May 20th 07, 04:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Default Good morning SUNDAY 20th May 2007

Good morning all .
The weather settled down to some warmth , Normal for this time of year
, What a relief.
I am lopking at my Langugae /History books which are to be cleaned
today ,, i am always taking one book case [ in fact they are Just 4
looooooong shelves on the wall] and cleaning dust from both books and
shelves takes some time . Also having written several thingsd i took
books out and sort of pushed them in or piled them on a cahir next to
me ,, thus something has to be done ,,, so that i can go on ... It
also helps to find misplaced books ,,
I do lend books to certain people but have a list to whom i lent it
Most people return books ,, some forget ,,,,
I also have to finnish the sign i knit to be transformed into an
invitation card...
and dress the loom with the new warp, that i also have warped on the
frame ..
Good morning ALLLLLL
mirjam lured to make coffee 2 ...
Old May 20th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

GOOD MORNING DEAR
Are you already awaken?
I was here wondering how you have time to sleep.......
After all your day only has 36 hours, or even less ;o)
Have a great day, sunny and all..
Sofia (having her first protein shaker of the day , yuck)

Old May 20th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mirjam Bruck-Cohen

Hallo Protein Eater,,, why do you think i have 36 hours ??????????? i
need 5 hours to sleep the rest i use ,,,,,
mirjam
hahahahha

Old May 20th 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Magie Noire

I've been called a lot of things but Protein Eater is a first, even if it's
true ;o) Only 4,5 kg to go..
If only I was able to have 5 hours of sleep a night I would consider myself
a happy gal....
Hug you dear
Sofia

Hello Protein Eater,,, why do you think I have 36 hours ???????????

Old May 20th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
WoolyGooly

Hi Mirjam.

Today is perhaps the last coolish day we'll have before summer settles
in with a vengeance. Today's forecast high is for the low 80s, then
tomorrow it jumps into mid-90s and stays there. This week is the
end-of-school class picnic at a local park, the kids will be hot and
crispy by the end of the day I'm sure.

I too need to go through the house with a box and gather up books of
all sorts. I also need to dump my "mom's stuff" bookshelves, dust
them out, and reshelve the books in some more logical order.

Instead, I've been trying to figure out where my math went bad on the
Endless Seed Stitch Sweater. My measurements, my gauge, my math,, all
combine to produce a neck opening of X if I did my shaping correctly.
The stupid sweater is falling off my shoulders, the neck opening is so
wide. As I've already knitted the sleeves on from the armhole
openings my preferred method of fixing the problem will be to "fill
in" somehow. That'll mess up my nice clean v-neck cardigan front I
suspect, so I'm not sure what I'll do at this point.

For now I'm off to make myself another coffee and see if I can come up
with a fix for my poor sweater...
Old May 21st 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

On May 19, 11:41 pm, (Mirjam Bruck-Cohen) wrote:
[...]

Well, I preached today, and after that we went to a small town where
the volunteer fireman were hosting a brunch. It was delicious. Then I
came home, and had a short nap, and have been working on Greek
ever since. Now I am going to bed. g It was sunny all morning,
but clouded over afterwards, and now it is raining.

Higs,
Katherine

Good Sunday Morning Craftkitten Yarn 3 August 20th 06 09:39 PM
Good Sunday morning to all and a hug for Aud Els van Dam Yarn 21 April 26th 05 01:17 AM
Good Sunday Morning Craftkitten (Darlene) Yarn 41 February 1st 05 05:49 AM
Good Sunday morning! Katherine Yarn 8 May 24th 04 12:17 AM