First Web Site

Old January 24th 04, 06:13 PM
Allen Mealer

Default First Web Site

A couple of list members have asked to see some picture of the first pieces
I've be doing since starting up. Well, thanks to Lukabara, I now have my
own webpage:

http://hobbystage.net/art/amealer

Take a look, if you'd like!

Allen
Birmingham, AL

Old January 24th 04, 07:29 PM
Lukabara

Hi Allen,
Congratulations!
I never saw my post, so I didn't know if anyone else did either! Glad
you're set up on HobbyStage.
You may want to try freewebs.com if you plan to sell things later. Pretty
easy and they provide
Paypal buttons. (No affiliation; just a happy camper)
Your hearts just beg to be touched! :-) The bracelets are very nice, too.
My favorite is the zebra
heart, though. Keep up the good work!
~lisa / Lukabara
--
"Watch out! It's quite possible that some of my best mistakes haven't yet
been made." ~Ashleigh Brilliant

¤ My picture albums-- http://pictures.care2.com/view/1/879672074
¤ Lukabara Bay-- http://www.freewebs.com/lukabara/index.htm

. com...

Old January 25th 04, 01:13 AM
SunsetStarWolf

Oh, cool stuff, very nice. I particularly like that Brown Set.
Glad to see you found a good place to set up.

Barbara

Old January 25th 04, 03:30 AM
Allen Mealer

Lukabara and Barbara...thanks for looking and thanks for the encouragement!

Allen
Birmingham, AL
http://hobbystage.net/art/amealer

Old January 31st 04, 01:29 PM
Lukabara

I just got a notice that hobbystage is no longer free. Has anyone else
rec'd this notice?
If so, I'm sorry, Allen, for putting you to the trouble of setting up there,
only to be forced
out (or up) ($). You may want to take a look at freewebs.com or care2.com
God bless!
~lisa

Lukabara Bay -- http://www.freewebs.com/lukabara

--

. ..

Old January 31st 04, 06:47 PM
SunsetStarWolf

I just got a notice that hobbystage is no longer free. Has anyone else
rec'd this notice?

Yes, this is what I heard also. What a drag.

Barbara

web site suggestion Barbara Otterson Beads 38 March 18th 04 02:54 AM
Bead and jewelry site. Mary Ann Beads 6 October 20th 03 04:11 AM
Apology and New Web Site AD Kandice Seeber Beads 0 September 19th 03 05:47 PM
Change of auction handle/ID and Web Site Name CrystalLuv Beads 6 August 24th 03 05:36 AM