Calling all ewe sheep!

Old June 8th 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Calling all ewe sheep!

SHELAGH , i don`t recall you ever offending me ,,,, i appologize if
any word by me made you think that ?????????I like you very much , you
are Kind brave and always so nice ,,,,,
Please stay the way you are .... Don`t change
mirjam
I think I do, I offended Els and Mirjam..... two of the nicest ladies on
this group. My salty language is permanently retired on here! ;)

Shelagh

Old June 8th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message

SHELAGH , i don`t recall you ever offending me ,,,, i appologize if
any word by me made you think that ?????????I like you very much , you
are Kind brave and always so nice ,,,,,
Please stay the way you are .... Don`t change
mirjam

Mirjam, you never said anything to me personally..... I seem to remember in
a post somewhere that you didn't like bad language. Most people don't, so
I'm just going to watch my mouth(keyboard). No problems!!!!!

;)

Shelagh

Old June 9th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Shelagh i don`t use bad language , and am not too kin when it is used
towards those i care about , but i don`t recall you using any Bad
language , maybe you used some Piquant terms ,.....piquant is
ok......:::

Old June 9th 06, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:05:29 -0300, Katherine spun a fine yarn

"Piquant"! I love it! Thanks, Mirjam, I am going to use that word for
language.

Higs,
Katherine

When you get to seminary, Katherine, you'll have to *use* that....
describing Christ's language while turning over the money-changer's
tables in the Temple, yes?
I LOVE it!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
- - - - -
http://www.lulu.com/yarnwright

Old June 9th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Katherine !!! there is nothing like a nice French or Forieign sounding
word to make things look better quality ....
Remember misss MOI pigy ...
mirjam :::

Old June 9th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 07:05:29 -0300, Katherine spun a fine yarn

"Piquant"! I love it! Thanks, Mirjam, I am going to use that word for
language.

Higs,
Katherine

When you get to seminary, Katherine, you'll have to *use* that....
describing Christ's language while turning over the money-changer's
tables in the Temple, yes?

Eggzackerly!

Higs,
Katherine

Old June 9th 06, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

This is true, Mirjam! LOL

Higs,
Katherine

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen wrote:
Katherine !!! there is nothing like a nice French or Forieign sounding
word to make things look better quality ....
Remember misss MOI pigy ...
mirjam :::

"Piquant"! I love it! Thanks, Mirjam, I am going to use that word for
language.

Higs,
Katherine

Calling all ewe sheep! YarnWright Yarn 142 June 11th 06 11:45 AM
what we knit was Calling all ewe sheep! Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 2 June 8th 06 09:42 PM
Brown Sheep yarn in SLC jeleve Yarn 0 March 15th 06 08:15 PM
help! Fiber Trends Sheep pattern enigma Yarn 0 December 12th 04 03:15 PM