AD- Insomnia strikes! Beads by Mike, I couldn't stop him!

Old December 13th 04, 01:00 AM
Su/Cutworks

Default AD- Insomnia strikes! Beads by Mike, I couldn't stop him!

As I've been plagued with insomnia for a while I thought I'd do up Mike's
latest beads.

They're all viewable through the links below but I have to say I
particularly liked these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...7 44&tc=photo

No end of intensive research was done on the background to these new bead
sets. I promise.

Thanks for looking, hopefully now that it's 1am I can collapse in bed and
sleep the sleep of the just sleepy.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

Old December 13th 04, 03:15 AM
Cyn

Su-

These are beautiful. It just amazes me what can be done with glass.

Cyn

Old December 13th 04, 07:09 AM
Shirley Shone

I have just shown them to Steve. I wonder if Bolsover Castle will come
along.
Shirley

In message , Su/Cutworks
writes
As I've been plagued with insomnia for a while I thought I'd do up Mike's
latest beads.

They're all viewable through the links below but I have to say I
particularly liked these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...643&item=49507
90744&tc=photo

Old December 13th 04, 08:18 AM
Su/Cutworks

Shirley wrote:

I have just shown them to Steve. I wonder if Bolsover Castle will come
along.

I'm saving it for something special!

-Su

Old December 13th 04, 08:23 AM
Lilyflower

Hi,
I love Mike's beads and would buy many if I had the resources. Tonight
I have no desire to sleep and so I'm at least enjoying the beautiful
work from this group.
Your mini history lessons are very much appreciated. I know nothing
about English castles, so you don't have to work hard to teach me
something!!
Have a happy holiday.
Lilyflower

Old December 13th 04, 10:11 AM
Su/Cutworks

Lilyflower wrote:

I love Mike's beads and would buy many if I had the resources.

I always feel the same when I see all the other beads out there. I know how
it is to see things and want them all, Kandice and Kalera have to suffer my
drooling constantly, and I think I've frightened Fran Lizardi away with my
persistent admiration. (Just joking, Fran!)

Tonight
I have no desire to sleep and so I'm at least enjoying the beautiful
work from this group.

There is so much talent in this group alone that it's amazing. Have you
spent any time looking through the links on the pages complied by Sooz and
hosted on Kandice Seeber's website? So much beauty in one place, it's
nothing short of miraculous.

Your mini history lessons are very much appreciated. I know nothing
about English castles, so you don't have to work hard to teach me
something!!

*smile* Well, they are a bit ...um... alternative perhaps, in their view of
history, but it's all true. Even the bit about Fatlips Castle. I almost
laughed myself silly when I saw it on a list of castles. Besides, I was
bored with canal history and wanted something that everyone likes. There
are so many wonderful castles around that are just there to see and touch
and take into the eye, heart and mind. I have my favourites, many of which
haven't been used as names yet, but I've been to a good few and have a list
of many more. Bramall Hall is one place I took my sister to when she came
for a visit, she loved it. We also went to Dunham Massey which is not a
castle, just a big country house which is decorated every Christmas and
opened to the public. I'm hoping to go there next week some time if the
weather permits.

Thank you for your compliments on Mike's beads. And happy holidays to you
too.

-Su

Old December 13th 04, 01:15 PM
Peggy

I really like the shape of the "dots" in the Caerphilly Castle
set--particularly those on the focal bead.

Old December 13th 04, 05:34 PM
Stephanie

I want to live with you...

I was
bored with canal history and wanted something that everyone likes. There
are so many wonderful castles around that are just there to see and touch
and take into the eye, heart and mind. I have my favourites, many of which
haven't been used as names yet, but I've been to a good few and have a list
of many more. Bramall Hall is one place I took my sister to when she came
for a visit, she loved it. We also went to Dunham Massey which is not a
castle, just a big country house which is decorated every Christmas and
opened to the public. I'm hoping to go there next week some time if the
weather permits.

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman website: http://www.tillerman.co.uk

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question?
Google: rec.craft.bead
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Old December 13th 04, 05:43 PM
Charlie

So Su, is there going to be an Aberystwyth Castle set? I can send you some
great photo's from our Drama society from when we staged Macbeth and Hamlet
there for inspiration! Really shows the great Aberystwyth weather in them!

Charlie.

Old December 13th 04, 09:08 PM
Beadseeker

So Su, is there going to be an

Aberystwyth Castle set?

Wah, we don't have any castles. I feel deprived.
Patti