[ADVERT] Web site selling

Old September 3rd 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Steelformer

Default [ADVERT] Web site selling

I change my activity so I decide to sell the registration of my site,
named www.smeraldi-brillanti.com
It is discretely placed on more search engine, probably due to the argument
treated.
I accept every (sensed!) offer in money.

Estefan G.

PS the maintenance cost approx 30 EUR for year.

Old September 3rd 08, 08:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Abrasha

Steelformer wrote:
I change my activity so I decide to sell the registration of my site,
named www.smeraldi-brillanti.com

Wow, that's worth about a buck and a half.

You are not even allowed to transfer ownership! And the domain expires
on November 6, 2008.

Take a look at this:

Registrant:
Marco Astori Marco
via dell'altopiano 10/a
Castelfranco Veneto, TV 31033
IT

Domain name: SMERALDI-BRILLANTI.COM

Administrative Contact:
Astori Marco, Marco
via dell'altopiano 10/a
Castelfranco Veneto, TV 31033
IT
+39.+39.0423-720335 Fax: +39.+39.0423-720335

Technical Contact:
Hosting Aruba.it, Technical Department

P.za Garibaldi 8
Soci, AR 52010
IT
+39.57551571 Fax: +39.575515790

Registration Service Provider:
Aruba S.p.A. - Servizio Aruba.it,

+39.05750505
+39.575515790 (fax)
http://www.aruba.it
Supporto tecnico - Technical support - Asistencia tecnica :

http://assistenza.aruba.it

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 13-Nov-2007.
Record expires on 06-Nov-2008.
Record created on 06-Nov-2003.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
DNS2.TECHNORAIL.COM
DNS.TECHNORAIL.COM

Domain status: clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Old September 4th 08, 04:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Steelformer

The domain do not expires, simply you have to pay almost 26 EUR (make the
conversion en USD) for year. Nothing can delete this site if you pay.

You are not even allowed to transfer ownership!

Lies. I regularly transfer site of some client of mine, if they want (it's
not my work). Simply I transmit the information to my provider with all the
changement. Nothing more due to me, for the future the owner speak directly
with the provider.

Finally, what is the problem?

Sometimes the problem is that i live en Europe and I don't have to suffer
all class of limitation that you have to suffer in the
neocon-likebolschevic-surezionist 'Esclavos Unidos'?

Lo siento mucho hermano.

If you are interested to buy my site you're welcome. But I don't need
net-terrorism, please.

Good day, if you can see the difference.

Stef.

Old September 4th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Peter W.. Rowe,

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 20:45:48 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "Steelformer"
wrote:

Sometimes the problem is that i live en Europe and I don't have to suffer
all class of limitation that you have to suffer in the
neocon-likebolschevic-surezionist 'Esclavos Unidos'?

Off topic, of course. But as an American, I'd like to point out that for all
our foibles and weaknesses, our system does have a certain strength. We tend
to go in cycles, like a pendulum swing. When it gets too far in one direction,
we tend to fix it. Every 4 or 8 years we get a chance. Sometimes takes a bit
longer, but it always happens. By the way. Do I detect a hint of antisemitism
in your very long word there? Shame on you. Wrong, too. While there
certainly is an unfortunate degree of antisemitism here in the U.S. as there is
over there in Europe, (where, after all, that brand of undeserved hate was
invented and perfected), it's contention sometimes made that jewish people are
somehow running things is just plain wrong. If you want to criticise a
religeous influence in american politics or government, you've got the wrong
religion in your sights. The influence of the so called religeous right,
comprised of a range from moderate to fundamentalist christian religious groups
and populations, is a much stronger force in U.S. politics than any other
religion ever will be. Judeism as found in the U.S. is generally much more
moderate in viewpoint than in some other parts of the world, and zionist
extremism is generally quite hard to find here. Same thing with Islam as found
here. Certainly, there are extremeists anywhere you look in any religeous
population, but you'd find fewer of them here in the U.S. non-christian groups
than you'd find in those groups elsewhere in the world.

And then you go on to say you don't want net terrorism. Neither do any of us.
Feel free to join our discussions, but please don't call people names. Doing
that would force me to reject your posts. So will further hate-inspired labels,
even if not aimed at anyone in particular. There's enough hate and
misunderstanding in the world. Don't try to add to it, please.

And for the record, Italy, though a wonderous place, is hardly perfect either.
Neither I nor my mother, with whom I occasionally travel, have ever been mugged
here in the U.S. Just lucky, perhaps. But as we toured Rome, she was knocked
down by some jerk trying to steal her purse. Good thing the U.S. is so much
safer than Italy. And if that statement seems odd to you, then go back and
look at your own again.

Peter Rowe
moderator
rec.crafts.jewelry
Old September 7th 08, 06:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
http://www.legemstonebeads.com

Default Web site selling

On Sep 3, 8:08=A0am, "Steelformer"
wrote:
I change my activity so I decide to sell the registration of my site,
namedwww.smeraldi-brillanti.com
It is discretely placed on more search engine, probably due to the argume=

nt
treated.
I accept every (sensed!) offer in money.

Estefan G.

PS the maintenance cost approx 30 EUR for year.

Looks good web site.