New Bracelets (Help! I can't stop!)

Old June 21st 04, 12:50 AM
Beadbimbo

Default New Bracelets (Help! I can't stop!)

Mj told me these bracelets would be addicting!! After the one the other
day, I figured that I needed to make the coils smaller to fit better, and it
made the bracelets so much nicer! I was walking around imitating Monty
Python, saying, "I got better." I love these bracelets!!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bangle1.jpg

On this gold one, I wanted to do a hook that wasn't twisted, but I didn't
have a big enough gauge wire, so I twisted two pieces and I'll replace this
hook when I get some bigger wire to make another one:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bangle2.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bangle3.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/bangle4.jpg

and more to come:
http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/lentils1.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old June 21st 04, 12:54 AM
Jalynne

OMG you slay me with the gold one....that's just beautiful!! Are these pretty easy
to make? I'm just drooling........*slurp*
--
Jalynne - Keeper of the Quilt for ME club list

Old June 21st 04, 01:04 AM
lgreene

These are soooo easy, and yet, they make quite an impact. You do use quite
a bit of silver, though. I have the measurements somewhere that lists how
much wire for how long a coil. I usually coil an ounce and then cut the
pieces as I need them.

Lisa
ink.net...

Old June 21st 04, 02:03 AM
Beadbimbo

Yes, thery're really easy. If you get a "chuck" for a cordless screwdriver,
it's really easy to coil the wire this way.

My DD loved the gold one, so I had to make her one too after she finally
decided she wanted amber instead of green and gold instead of silver.
Rotten kid.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

ink.net...

Old June 21st 04, 02:36 AM
Jan G

*SIGH*
I don't wear many bracelets, in fact, I have only 2 good ones. But that
sunflower one with gold knocked me out! I love them all, but that one is
so..so..ohhhhh! Those I would wear!
JanG

Old June 21st 04, 03:16 AM
Beadseeker

Jerri,
These are just beautiful! I especially like the silver one with the blue
beads. I wish I had the control with wire wrapping that you do. I'd love to
make a bangle with one of my dichroic pieces.
Patti

Old June 21st 04, 05:44 AM
Debbie B

You are so talented. I love #3.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life isn't a matter of milestones, but of moments. - Rose Kennedy
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old June 21st 04, 01:24 PM
Beadbimbo