Just to let you know

Old August 25th 03, 05:16 PM
Shillelagh

Default Just to let you know

My computer monitor is acting up badly, and it is now my reason for buying a
whole new computer (yeahhhhh). So, I will be offline probably until the end
of the week. Everything is fine otherwise. See you in a bit.

Shelagh

Old August 25th 03, 06:50 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:16:59 -0500, Shillelagh wrote:
My computer monitor is acting up badly, and it is now my reason for
buying a
whole new computer (yeahhhhh). So, I will be offline probably until
the end
of the week. Everything is fine otherwise. See you in a bit.

Shelagh

Thanks for letting us know, Shelagh, you *know* how we all *worry*!!
Will look forward to your quick return.
I myself will be off-line a few days to a week, with this move taking
place, but, as AHHRNOLD says: Ahh'll be bock.
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)

Old August 25th 03, 07:33 PM
Brian D

Hi the

Wow, you're getting a whole new computer cause your monitor is acting
up?.....Hmmm gonna swing that concept by my husband tonight at the dinner
table grin...Honey, don't think out computer monitor is working quite
right, looks like it's beyond repair very big grin. Hee hee, sorry don't
mean to make light of your situation but it really brought a thought to me.

Donna from Ontario, Canada

Old August 26th 03, 09:45 AM
G.Kelly

Shelagh we will look forward to lots of posts with a * new computer* God
Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old August 26th 03, 09:52 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

I hope you the best Shillelagh. And no...still no work. No
no no. 4rd letter today. 'We did not choose you'. Sad case.
*sigh*
Best: P.I
Aud kirjoitti
Shelagh, I bet you look forward to use the new computer!

Good luck, see you!
Aud :-))

--

"Shillelagh" skrev i melding

Old August 27th 03, 10:42 PM
Shillelagh

"Brian D" wrote in message
Hi the

Wow, you're getting a whole new computer cause your monitor is acting
up?.....Hmmm gonna swing that concept by my husband tonight at the dinner
table grin...Honey, don't think out computer monitor is working quite
right, looks like it's beyond repair very big grin. Hee hee, sorry don't
mean to make light of your situation but it really brought a thought to

me.

Donna from Ontario, Canada

Yeah, yeah, yeah..... heh, heh, heh.
My computer is 6 y/o and badly in need of replacing (that's my story and I'm
sticking to it!). My DH just recently spent a whack of money on a pet
project of his, so it's my turn..... I'm also planning on getting a new
scanner and digital camera to go with my new technology. It's funny, my
sister said much the same thing you did. So, I'm up and running on the new
machine and will be spending a number of hours getting to know it.

I'm glad to be back on line - I was starting to go through withdrawal.
Shelagh

Old August 27th 03, 10:44 PM
Shillelagh

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message

Thanks for letting us know, Shelagh, you *know* how we all *worry*!!
Will look forward to your quick return.
I myself will be off-line a few days to a week, with this move taking
place, but, as AHHRNOLD says: Ahh'll be bock.
Hugs,
Noreen

Well..... Aaahm bock.... all set up with the new machine grin, and a
lighter wallet.
Good luck on the move!
Shelagh