Very OT

Old August 26th 03, 01:19 PM
Ophelia

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote
"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Ophelia" wrote
snip
OK.ok It depends on the person. Young men like to show off and

don't.
Older people mostly do)

Is this a case of discretion coming with age? g

LOL maybe... or maybe the older ones don't have such a big ego?

"ego"??? Is THAT what they call it in Scotland? g

You want a lot for your G&Ts don't ya??? )

Old August 26th 03, 02:37 PM
Ophelia

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote ...

"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Ophelia" wrote
"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Ophelia" wrote
snip
OK.ok It depends on the person. Young men like to show off

and
don't.
Older people mostly do)

Is this a case of discretion coming with age? g

LOL maybe... or maybe the older ones don't have such a big ego?

"ego"??? Is THAT what they call it in Scotland? g

You want a lot for your G&Ts don't ya??? )

Butbutbutbut!!!! They are VERY good G&Ts. Plus I have all those lovely

fresh
lemons! g

Well that paid for the original essential information.... what else ya got?

O the greedy

Old August 26th 03, 04:39 PM
Katherine Burgess

That's because you don't show us pictures! g
Katherine

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
One interesting though , while EVERYBODY is so interested in "what is
under the quilt , nobody asks waht is under the Abaya and other Men`s
pantless clothes !!!
mirjam
On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:36:04 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Katherine Burgess" wrote in message

"Ophelia" wrote

"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Ophelia" wrote
"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Ophelia" wrote ...

"Katherine Burgess" wrote
"Claire"wrote ...

"Katherine Burgess" wrote ..

"Ophelia" wrote

"CMM PDX2" wrote
There's something about a man
with a sense of humor...*and* wearing a kilt...

I have one and I am not letting him go))))))))

Ophelia who is a lucky girl and knows it *strutt*

Would you consider sharing? Just for a look, mind. g
I finally got to see that site with the men in kilts.

Yum
is
right!
Katherine

Ahh but are they wearing them correctly? Does it say what

is
underneath?

tee hee

We could ask Ophelia about that! g
Well you could .....

Shall I take it that you won't tell us, then? g

Wassit wurf ? ))))

Large G&T?? New knickie 'lastic?

Several large G&Ts?

Many large G&Ts. g

Old August 26th 03, 04:44 PM
Ophelia

[...]

That's it! Nothing else!

Harrumph.. then I aint tell you nuffin *smirk*