Wool ski mask

Old August 26th 03, 07:42 AM
Andy

Default Wool ski mask

Hi,

I'm looking for some hand-knit ski masks. Do anyone have something
like that laying around? Pls let me know my old one has now been
completely worn out, and winter is soon coming to the cold north where
I live.

Brgds,

Andy from Norway
Old August 26th 03, 02:10 PM
Stella Fenley

so far here is sites for a crocheted and knit ski mask
http://www.geocities.com/justauntb/skimask.html
http://www.knitlist.com/96giftheadcozy.htm
Stella
om...

Old August 27th 03, 07:45 AM
Andy

Hi Stella,

Thank's for the tips. Unfortunately I cannot knit very well, so I was
hope somebody had a hand-knit ski mask all finished knit that they do
not need.

Andy

Old August 27th 03, 01:41 PM
SlinkyToy

I'm sure a clerk at your local wool shop will be glad to put you in
contact with a contract knitter.

Old August 27th 03, 07:52 PM
Andy

Nobody know how to knit a good 3-hole ski mask here in Norway. The one
I had I got while I lived in NY 10 years ago.

Andy

SlinkyToy wrote in message . ..
I'm sure a clerk at your local wool shop will be glad to put you in
contact with a contract knitter.

On 25 Aug 2003 23:42:02 -0700, (Andy) wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking for some hand-knit ski masks. Do anyone have something
like that laying around? Pls let me know my old one has now been
completely worn out, and winter is soon coming to the cold north where
I live.

Brgds,

Andy from Norway

Is wool from Merino sheep always labeled "Merino wool"? Ilya Zarembsky Sewing 5 October 6th 03 05:00 PM
Berlin wool? Katherine Burgess Yarn 4 August 5th 03 02:02 AM
Felting Wool Lynne in Toronto Quilting 4 July 11th 03 11:57 PM