Are they there yet.Sent 5/22

Old May 29th 04, 08:54 PM
Megakamattsmom

Default Are they there yet.Sent 5/22

I was wonsdering if Sarah receiverd her 6x6's yet. i want to sign up for June
but want to make sure heres arrived safely.
Thanks
Meegan
Old May 29th 04, 09:33 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Meegan,

It may take a couple of weeks for them to reach the UK. You can still sign up
for June though, that's not a problem. The person from the prior month doesn't
have to have received theirs in order to sign up for the next month.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 30th 04, 10:06 AM
Sarah Carter

Megakamattsmom wrote in message
I was wondering if Sarah receiverd her 6x6's yet. i want to sign up

for June
but want to make sure heres arrived safely.

Yes they are here. I'm sure I sent a message here to say, althought at
the moment who knows!

Stu has just come back from a week away in America with business and my
head hasn't been in the right place for the whole time. I had a very
silly idea to do the house up whilst he was gone. Details of my diy
exploits can be found at
http://mini.demon.co.uk/~sarah/archives/000325.html if anyone is
interested.

I think they arrived on Thursday Meegan. They are lovely. I really like
the colours. )

Sarah

Old May 30th 04, 08:00 PM
Katherine

LOL Sarah, it sounds as though you had quite a week! I hope that Stu has
noticed by now.

Katherine

Old May 30th 04, 09:49 PM
NoraBalcer

Hi Sarah,

I'm happy to hear your squares from Meegan have arrived and I've marked my list
that you have them now.

Hugs,

Nora
Old May 30th 04, 10:55 PM
Sarah Carter

Katherine wrote in message

LOL Sarah, it sounds as though you had quite a week! I hope that Stu

has
noticed by now.

Only just! He went outside today as his jetlag is just about worn off.
He noticed that as well as the fence being up, it is painted!

I'm just about recovered too! What a silly idea )

Sarah