Att'n: TN gals....(Carol & Diane B.. and whoever else)

Old May 27th 04, 11:39 PM
Millie

"Aud" wrote in message
om...
Happy birthday,Millie!
Enjoy the two days of 46, but remember:You'll feel better and better!
http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...4Hwwrcf_fs.jpg
AUD; 59 for 6 more months ;-))

Thanks Aud,

I'm planning to celebrate with a few lie ins, I've got next week off
work :-))

Old May 28th 04, 01:58 AM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Thu, 27 May 2004 06:38:54 -0500, Carol in TN wrote:

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2004 23:08:32 -0500, Noreen's Knit*che wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2004 19:24:53 -0500, Carol in TN wrote:

Noreen,
I have forwarded this to me so that I can Mapquest for directions. Not

sure
what is going on but I will try to come by.
Carol

Carol, that would be SO neat! It's a little strip mall, on the left

hand
side of 231 (which is the main drag) (right in front of Lowes.)
If Don were awake right now I could give you perfect directions from
H-ville.... maybe tomorrow after his appt. I can...
Hugs,
Noreen

PS, I'll be outdoors, working the tent-sale part for Denise, and selling

my
own stuff (fingers-crossed)
I'm 5'5" and slender, short brown hair, lightly 'frosted' (lots of grey in
there too, grin) and almost 46 but am told I look 'younger'.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/
http://noreensknitche.ceejaycee.net

Noreen,
I hope things work out and I am able to come and meet you. I would love to
see your stuff that you will have for sale.
Carol

Carol, before I get so tired I forget... here's Don's best directions,
assuming you'll be coming down I-40 (?)
Exit 238 is hwy 231.(Lebanon)
Top of ramp, go left.
Look for Shoney's on your left, keep going, LOOK for Lowes, on your left,
under a mile, then Seams Right will be right there almost right in front of
their parking lot. It's a litttle strip mall (but they don't take their
clothes off, grin!!!!)
Also, there'll be a big tent out front.
Hugs,
Noreen
he reiterates that this strip mall is very small, only about 3 to 4
businesses, if you miss it, and get to the walmart driveway at a traffic
light (on the right), you've gone about a block too far(if that far)

Old May 28th 04, 03:53 AM
Katherine

Millie wrote:
"Aud" wrote in message
om...
Happy birthday,Millie!
Enjoy the two days of 46, but remember:You'll feel better and better!
http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...4Hwwrcf_fs.jpg
AUD; 59 for 6 more months ;-))

Thanks Aud,

I'm planning to celebrate with a few lie ins, I've got next week off
work :-))

Sounds wonderful, Millie!
Katherine

Old May 28th 04, 08:40 AM
Ophelia

"Katherine" wrote in message
Millie wrote:
"Aud" wrote in message
om...
Happy birthday,Millie!
Enjoy the two days of 46, but remember:You'll feel better and better!
http://community.webshots.com/s/imag...4Hwwrcf_fs.jpg
AUD; 59 for 6 more months ;-))

Thanks Aud,

I'm planning to celebrate with a few lie ins, I've got next week off
work :-))

Sounds wonderful, Millie!

Happy Birthday from me too Millie))

hugs

Ophelia

Old May 28th 04, 09:13 PM
Millie

"Ophelia" wrote in message
. net...

Happy Birthday from me too Millie))

Thanks Ophelia :-)

Old May 29th 04, 12:43 AM
norma woods

Happy birthday, Millie, and many more to come.

--
Star love,
Norma
"Millie" wrote in message

. net...

Old May 29th 04, 04:37 PM
Katherine

I don't know if I missed this, but just in case, Happy Birthday, Millie.

Katherine

Old May 30th 04, 03:18 AM
Katherine

Millie wrote:
"Katherine" wrote in message
I don't know if I missed this, but just in case, Happy Birthday,
Millie.

Thanks Katherine. No you haven't missed it, it's today! I rec'd a
digital camera from my lovely man, so now I'll be able to show you all
photos of my crochet doileys. If I can ever figure out how to use it
and upload the pictures to my webspace...

Great! I'll be looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Katherine