IT'S A GIRL!!!

Old June 4th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default IT'S A GIRL!!!

To keep this on topic, she loved the Cat in the Hat Quilt. Norah Danielle
was born at 4pm, June 3, 2006, 6lbs,70z. 19 3/4" long. She has lovely brown
fuzz and dark eyes. My DDIL and DS are just thrilled. She went to the
hospital at around 11 and was sent home only to return at around 3 and she
delivered so fast, no epidural could be put in. The baby is so alert and
looked into everyones faces when we held her. So now I can proudly proclaim
myself a "real Nana". Photos are at the Yahoo site
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos

Another plus on the day, our Dallas Mavericks are in the NBA Finals!

Linda in Tx

Old June 4th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

says album does not contain any photos... (

nana2b wrote:
To keep this on topic, she loved the Cat in the Hat Quilt. Norah Danielle
was born at 4pm, June 3, 2006, 6lbs,70z. 19 3/4" long. She has lovely brown
fuzz and dark eyes. My DDIL and DS are just thrilled. She went to the
hospital at around 11 and was sent home only to return at around 3 and she
delivered so fast, no epidural could be put in. The baby is so alert and
looked into everyones faces when we held her. So now I can proudly proclaim
myself a "real Nana". Photos are at the Yahoo site
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frame242/my_photos

Another plus on the day, our Dallas Mavericks are in the NBA Finals!

Linda in Tx

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)

Old June 4th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Congratulations to the whole, beautiful family, Grams included! She is a
beautiful child.

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Old June 4th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Congratulations!!!
No wonder I was thinking of you last night!
Welcome to little Norah!
She is a real sweetie! and from the love and pride on the faces of the
adults in her world, I think she's off to a wonderful start.
Wishing you much joy in your new grandbaby!

Marilyn in beautiful, sunny Alberta
(My baby James slept thru the night for me and is now down for another
nap.)

Old June 4th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Awwww...what a cutie, Linda! Congratulations to everyone!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old June 4th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

What a sweetheart! And I love the spelling of her name. Congrats to all of
you!

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com