Found object jewelry (as requested)

Old October 6th 03, 09:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

Default Found object jewelry (as requested)

I'm looking for more. Do you think this would be a good category on the Links
List?

Bagley, Nina
http://www.itsmysite.com/ninabagleydesign/

Barham, Keely
http://snurl.com/2kwv

B'sue Design: collage jewelry, with minimal "found" stuff...but that's
quibbling.
http://www.imageevent.com/bsue/design

Cinta, Ofilia
http://www.ofiliaartglass.com/collage_gallery.htm

De Meng, Michael
http://www.michaeldemeng.com/gallery.htm

Haddaway, Jill: Wee Lad Studio: charm bracelets
http://www.weeladstudio.com/contentsWLS.htm

Howes, Chrissy: Tiger Lily Creations; game piece jewelry
http://snurl.com/2kwx

Kaufman, Briana: pins
http://www.brianakaufmann.com/gallery_pins.html

LoBue, Keith: master of found object jewelry.
http://www.lobue-art.com/

Manley-Daniels, Melissa: Adorn thyself! Amazing assemblage jewelry
http://www.manleydaniels.com/jewelry.html

Vollrath, Lisa: domino jewelry
http://www.lisavollrath.com/cgi_bin/...?album=dominos
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old October 7th 03, 01:12 AM
RadioStmpr

Barham, Keely
http://snurl.com/2kwv

I *love* her stuff! I keep trying to figure out a way to tale her "Time For Art
watch" class, but there's never anything within driving distance. Maybe she'd
be willing to send me a class kit?

Mandy
Old October 7th 03, 03:00 AM
Dr. Sooz

Barham, Keely
http://snurl.com/2kwv

I *love* her stuff! I keep trying to figure out a way to tale her "Time For
Art
watch" class, but there's never anything within driving distance. Maybe she'd
be willing to send me a class kit?

You could email her and ask. She's very nice (used to be one of my rubber
stamp customers).
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old October 7th 03, 05:10 AM
bluemaxx

Yowza... these people are SO creative!! I think these links
would be a great category for the Links List!

As for me ever doing it... hell, I have a hard enough time with
beads, let alone alla this found stuff! lol...
Good work, Suzala.

Linda

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
: I'm looking for more. Do you think this would be a good category
on the Links
: List?
snipped great list

---

Old October 7th 03, 06:37 AM
Christina Peterson

These are great fun, but not something I'm interested in. But then, neither
are torches and such. You love them, as do others, so by all means include
them.

Tina

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
[...]

"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links