OT - More about the directory

Old October 2nd 04, 10:15 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default OT - More about the directory

If you have sent me an email saying you have changes, the best way to ensure
it'll make it into the directory is to actually fill out the form again.
We'll take the most current info you send us as the one you want to use. The
reason I suggest you do so is because Alice is so smart, she found a way to
get all the info from the form directly into a file I can use to create the
directory that will be sent out. So I won't have to do the tedious cut and
paste I have for the last few years.

If any thank you squishies go out this time, make sure they go to Alice as
she's the one who is doing most of the work on the directory this time! She
is saving me so much work, I love her!

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

Old October 2nd 04, 10:49 PM
Johanna Gibson

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:15:39 -0400, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

If you have sent me an email saying you have changes, the best way to ensure
it'll make it into the directory is to actually fill out the form again.
We'll take the most current info you send us as the one you want to use. The
reason I suggest you do so is because Alice is so smart, she found a way to
get all the info from the form directly into a file I can use to create the
directory that will be sent out. So I won't have to do the tedious cut and
paste I have for the last few years.

If any thank you squishies go out this time, make sure they go to Alice as
she's the one who is doing most of the work on the directory this time! She
is saving me so much work, I love her!

Weird. She's not begging for quilts, not even on Alice's behalf.
Who kidnapped our LN? Aliens? Will the real LN please stand up?

-- Jo in Scotland
Old October 2nd 04, 11:19 PM
Kathy Applebaum

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message

Weird. She's not begging for quilts, not even on Alice's behalf.
Who kidnapped our LN? Aliens? Will the real LN please stand up?

Hmmm... maybe Alice is holding her hostage, making her type these things.
LN! LN! Give us a sign that you're okay! ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old October 2nd 04, 11:49 PM
AliceW

No, no hostage situation here. I am so moved by LNs comments though! LN, I
have enjoyed working with you on this project, it was indeed a team effort
and I don't deserve squishies for doing what I love. You're the one who
keeps our privacy in check and makes sure our directory is safe and secure.
You have made my day! Glad I could help. And any way we can save time from
doing other things is more time we get to quilt!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
m...
:
: "Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
: ...
:
: Weird. She's not begging for quilts, not even on Alice's behalf.
: Who kidnapped our LN? Aliens? Will the real LN please stand up?
:
:
: Hmmm... maybe Alice is holding her hostage, making her type these things.
: LN! LN! Give us a sign that you're okay! ;-)
:
: --

Old October 3rd 04, 01:02 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I AM being held hostage and she said you have to send quilts before she'll
let me go. She came to my home and won't let me leave. Therefore, you should
send the quilts here.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old October 3rd 04, 01:20 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
I AM being held hostage and she said you have to send quilts before she'll
let me go. She came to my home and won't let me leave. Therefore, you
should
send the quilts here.

Ah, there's the LN we all know and love! *snort*

Old October 3rd 04, 01:56 AM
AliceW

Yeah, yeah, that's right, I AM holding her hostage! Send the quilts to MY
house - that's where she is being held. My address is in the directory.

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm (add a recipe)
"Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
Anonymous

"Kathy Applebaum" wrote in message
. com...
:

Old October 3rd 04, 10:30 AM
Charlie

By the way, when you get the confirmation page with the details on it's not
showing up the county. It's losing it somewhere in cyberspace...

Charlie.

Old October 3rd 04, 01:11 PM
AliceW

Thanks, Charlie, for the alert. I will check it out. Perhaps with all the
revisions the form has gone through, the confirmation page missed a link
somewhere. The country information is being captured, so there is no need
to reenter this info.

--

"Charlie" wrote in message
[...]
: ---
:
:
:
:

Old October 3rd 04, 01:16 PM
AliceW

Sorry, that should be "county". The confirmation form has now been fixed.
If you enter "county" information on the directory form, it will now appear
in your confirmation letter.

--

"AliceW" wrote in message
: Thanks, Charlie, for the alert. I will check it out. Perhaps with all
the
: revisions the form has gone through, the confirmation page missed a link
: somewhere. The country information is being captured, so there is no need
: to reenter this info.
:
: --
: Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us
: http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm (add a recipe)
: "Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at
: once. Lately it doesn't seem to be working."
: Anonymous
:
:
:
:
: "Charlie" wrote in message
: ...
: : By the way, when you get the confirmation page with the details on it's
: not
: : showing up the county. It's losing it somewhere in cyberspace...
: :
: : Charlie.
: :
: : "LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
: : ...
[...]
: : --
: : LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)
: :