Darice boxes?

Old September 6th 04, 06:41 PM
Barbara Thompson

Default Darice boxes?

http://www.cardinalenterprises.com/d...containers.htm

Are these the boxes you are storing your floss in? Google found only
this one. Darice.com did not show any storage or orginization boxes.
Just lots of components to use in making any of a number of type of
hobby/craft items.

Thanks for your clairifications

Barbara T
--
Barbara T

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved
body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used
up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ------

" WOW--What a Ride!! " __Steven Wright

WIP: Superstition Mountains by Jean Lanning
Old September 6th 04, 10:36 PM
Jenn Liace

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 12:41:33 -0500, Barbara Thompson
wrote:

http://www.cardinalenterprises.com/d...containers.htm

Are these the boxes you are storing your floss in? Google found only
this one. Darice.com did not show any storage or orginization boxes.
Just lots of components to use in making any of a number of type of
hobby/craft items.

The outer dimensions of the master box look right, but the boxes
themselves bear very little resemblance to what I use. Let me see if
I can find a link...

http://tinyurl.com/6a9ay (Nordic Needle)
the one on the left is the one that I keep my master stash in, I have
a couple boxes similar to the one on the right (but not exactly) for
project flosses.

Jenn L.
--
EBay here I come! http://tinyurl.com/5l3qp
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace

WIP's:
Lady Scarlet's Journey (Just Nan)
Flying High (Fanta Cat)

UFO's:
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old September 7th 04, 11:13 PM
Siptah

I have one of those that I use for my beading, but that is not what I use
for my floss storage. The one Jenn posted, the one on the left in the photo,
is what I have all my floss in.

--
Siptah
Columbus, OH

Old September 8th 04, 01:34 AM
Barbara Thompson

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 18:13:58 -0400, "Siptah"
wrote:

I have one of those that I use for my beading, but that is not what I use
for my floss storage. The one Jenn posted, the one on the left in the photo,
is what I have all my floss in.

Thanks Jenn & Siptah! Just shows us that Google is not infalliable.
But we knew that anyhow. The several reference to these boxes caught
my curiosity. I figured they were a standard box that most stitchers
used. If I see the graphic correctly it is a box for those who use
bobbins.

My skimpy stash is in Floss Away bags with a slightly trimmed 3 x 5
card inserted in each bag. On the card I write the brand, type, color
name and color number. The card stiffens the bag to make it stand so
I can file it. That is I will file them when I find a box I like that
fits. Meanwhile I loop yarn through the holes for each project. They
stay in numberical order that way and I can grab the lot quickly.

Fun to see how others manage their fiber and fabrics and charts
and--and...
--
Barbara T

WIP: Superstition Mountains by Jean Lanning, Christmas stuff

itty bitty treasure boxes Amber Beads 15 November 12th 04 01:19 AM
Covering boxes with fabric Jeanine3 Needlework 30 March 22nd 04 11:38 PM
Interesting Needlework Containers Lula Needlework 8 December 16th 03 01:41 AM
Christmas Stockings, 3D Gift Boxes & Freebies Secrets of Embroidery Marketplace 0 December 13th 03 04:42 AM
"Tic Tac" storage boxes Rachel T. Beads 1 July 1st 03 07:17 PM