Nice story and video

Old September 13th 11, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO

Default Nice story and video

I thought some of you might like to read this story and watch the
video.

This is very close to my heart.....not only because of the quilting
but my BIL used to work there before he passed (not in the line of
duty), both of my sisters work there, I used to work there and now my
daughter works there. All 3 of there were lucky enough to be there
for the presentation of this beautiful gift. The troop was also
presented with 2 wallhangings.

Enjoy

Cindy from GA
Old September 13th 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Er, umm.... Cindy? Have you forgotten something? Polly
"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote

Old September 13th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise In Iowa

She posted this on Facebook too. I hope this link works:

http://www.ksn.com/news/local/story/...OCCLUqhXQ.cspx

Louise in Iowa
http://community.webshots.com/user/LouiseinIowa
nieland1390@mchsidotcom

Old September 14th 11, 02:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Sep 13, 3:06*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Er, umm.... Cindy? * Have you forgotten something? * Polly
"Cindy from GA but wants to be in MO" wrote

I thought some of you might like to read this story and watch the
video.

This is very close to my heart.....not only because of the quilting
but my BIL used to work there before he passed (not in the line of
duty), both of my sisters work there, I used to work there and now my
daughter works there. *All 3 of there were lucky enough to be there
for the presentation of this beautiful gift. *The troop was also
presented with 2 wallhangings.

Enjoy

Cindy from GA- Hide quoted text -

Well shoot - Thanks Louise for coming to my rescue.....I'm guessing
I'm still brain challenged from being back home for almost 2 weeks
taking care of DD who had her tonsils taken out.

Cindy
Old September 14th 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Thanks for posting this story. It reminds us what we can do as
quilters to make lives better for others. Now I need to go find a
tissue. Susan

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:40:55 -0700 (PDT), Cindy from GA but wants to
be in MO wrote:

I thought some of you might like to read this story and watch the
video.

This is very close to my heart.....not only because of the quilting
but my BIL used to work there before he passed (not in the line of
duty), both of my sisters work there, I used to work there and now my
daughter works there. All 3 of there were lucky enough to be there
for the presentation of this beautiful gift. The troop was also
presented with 2 wallhangings.

Enjoy

Cindy from GA

a cat story video - ot Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 1 April 21st 10 07:44 AM
¢¾¢¾¢¾Video and Software supermarket !good quality and cheap price!brand new, and factory sealed!¢À¢À¢À video [email protected] Quilting 0 May 2nd 08 08:35 AM
Nice Needlepoint Story Maureen In Vancouver, B.C. Needlework 3 May 25th 05 02:27 AM
Nice Quilt Story Sk8eraunt Quilting 4 October 2nd 04 03:46 PM
Cute bead people - nice story - and charity... Cheryl Beads 4 January 10th 04 01:16 AM