ID 1970s fabric - pink yellow green floral

Old September 14th 11, 06:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rebecca Webb

Default ID 1970s fabric - pink yellow green floral

Greetings. Can anybody advise me on how I might identify and purchase this fabric? Please feel free to direct me to a different group or resource. Thanks so much.

http://personal.morris.umn.edu/~webbrl/OldBathroom.jpg
Old September 15th 11, 04:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

You maybe might have the date off a little. I recognize the striped
wallpaper as the one we put in our daughter's very 'girly' pink bathroom in
about 1988. It's impressive that someone was actually able to 'do' the
bathtub base with it. Not something I'd want to try.
Anyhow. There are very nice and patient people at Keepsake Quilting.
If you will sneak a piece of the fabric you need to match (perhaps from the
hem or turned-under border of the curtain) and send it to them, they will
see what's available for a match.
Do keep in mind that the curtains have been hanging for 20 years or so
and an exact match considering pollution, not to mention hairspray, is going
to change it considerably. HTH Polly

Old September 15th 11, 02:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Rebecca Webb

Thanks so much! I'll give them a try. I hope they can work from a photo because, alas, my grandparents sold the cabin in 1981 (or was it 1985?) and I don't have access anymore. The curtains are probably long gone, anyway.