Recipe Swap... was Pepsi V. Coke

Old July 22nd 03, 06:07 PM
Pat Porter

Default Recipe Swap... was Pepsi V. Coke

Get thee behind me, Dawne - all that chloresterol!

You`re just trying to bump me off! Just be careful - I might have to send
you a walnut whip!

Pat P

"Stitch Lady" wrote in message
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
And a nice big date square. Or a runny butter tart.
Dawne

Any chance you can post the recipe for the runny butter tart here?? :-))

I want to try it.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Old July 22nd 03, 06:07 PM
Pat Porter

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Stitch Lady" wrote

Any chance you can post the recipe for the runny butter tart here?? :-))

I want to try it.

I will either do that or send it to you sometime this evening--it is not
every day that I get to write Tart!! in a subject line.
Dawne

Yes, I was wondering who she was.

Pat P

Old July 22nd 03, 09:15 PM
Meredith

Oooh, does someone have a recipe for date bar? Betty Crocker
discontinued their mix last year and I can't find a recipe anywhere.

Meredith

Old July 24th 03, 02:29 AM
Stitch Lady

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Stitch Lady" wrote

Any chance you can post the recipe for the runny butter tart here?? :-))

I want to try it.

I will either do that or send it to you sometime this evening--it is not
every day that I get to write Tart!! in a subject line.

Dawne,

Are you going to post that runny butter tart recipe?? :-))

Just reminding... ;-))

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

Old July 27th 03, 10:31 AM
Pat Porter

Didn`t they KNOW you were into bondage, then?

ROFLMAO!

Pat P.

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Pat Porter"
You`re just trying to bump me off! Just be careful - I might have to
send you a walnut whip!

Tart, whips---you are sullying my saintly image here. The parish Ladies'
Auxiliary would have a collective conniption.
Dawne

Old July 30th 03, 01:43 AM

Luscious Date Bar Cake
An easy cake densely packed with dates and pecans. It's
cut into bars for easy snacking. Prep Time: approx. 20
Minutes. Cook Time: approx. 35 Minutes. Ready in: approx. 55
Minutes. Makes 1 - 9x13 inch pan (18 servings).
Printed from Allrecipes, Submitted by Sara
----- 1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch salt
1 cup brown sugar
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
2 cups chopped dates

Directions
1 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease
and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Sift together the flour, baking
powder and salt. Set aside.
2 In a large bowl, cream together the sugar and eggs,
then stir in the flour mixture. Stir in the vanilla,
pecans and dates.
3 Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated
oven for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the
center of the cake comes out clean. Cut into bars while cake
is still warm.

Enjoy,

George

Pat Porter wrote:

Get thee behind me, Dawne - all that chloresterol!

You`re just trying to bump me off! Just be careful - I might have to
send you a walnut whip!

Pat P

"Stitch Lady" wrote in message
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
And a nice big date square. Or a runny butter tart.
Dawne

Any chance you can post the recipe for the runny butter tart here??
:-))

I want to try it.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.

There is no such thing as being beneath one's dignity to put in an honests
day's work. Work *is* what gives us our dignity, as well as our sense of
self-worth. "Mishna 2(a)"
Old July 30th 03, 05:01 AM
Meredith

Thanks!

Meredith

Pat Porter wrote:

Get thee behind me, Dawne - all that chloresterol!

You`re just trying to bump me off! Just be careful - I might have to
send you a walnut whip!

Pat P

"Stitch Lady" wrote in message
"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message
And a nice big date square. Or a runny butter tart.
Dawne

Any chance you can post the recipe for the runny butter tart here??
:-))

I want to try it.

Stitch Lady

---
This email has been certified to be free from viruses.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old July 30th 03, 06:05 AM
Dawne Peterson

This sounds lovely. I am convinced that the way to pass my next hemoglobin
test for donating blood is to eat more dates. So tomorrow I will post a
nice date cake that gets rum poured over it.
Dawne

Old July 30th 03, 01:32 PM
Cheryl Isaak

YUM - but I'm going to use almonds - pecans and I don't get along!
Cheryl
On 7/30/03 12:01 AM, in article , "Meredith"
wrote:

Thanks!

Meredith

glas FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 October 16th 03 07:50 PM
Glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 1 September 18th 03 04:16 PM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
Pepsi V. Coke was Banned from the Garden!--very long Pat Porter Needlework 5 July 25th 03 04:49 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM