quilt program

Old August 23rd 12, 01:08 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle[_2_]

Default quilt program

Just have to tell everyone - If you ever get a chance to attend a
program by Sharon Shamber - DO IT!!!

Most enjoyable, humor filled program I have seen for ages. She came
to our Quilt Guild in Florida from Arizona. Didn't even complain
about our hot humid weather.

The program was filled with personal comments as well as quilt related
conversation and a really great trunk show.

Lots of questions answered, and we could touch the quilts after the
formal program. She is my idea of an "art" quilter.

Best of all done with a smile all the way through.

Anna Belle
In Palm Bay watching another storm
Old August 23rd 12, 06:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle[_2_]

Sandy,
What really surprised me was expecting to see lots of longarm
information, but seeing so much hand work and machine work in
applique.
The two techniques combined were spectacular.
Either very inspiring or very intimidating.

Anna Belle watching Isac

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:15:49 -0700, Sandy Foster
wrote:

In article ,
Anna Belle wrote:

Just have to tell everyone - If you ever get a chance to attend a
program by Sharon Shamber - DO IT!!!

Most enjoyable, humor filled program I have seen for ages. She came
to our Quilt Guild in Florida from Arizona. Didn't even complain
about our hot humid weather.

The program was filled with personal comments as well as quilt related
conversation and a really great trunk show.

Lots of questions answered, and we could touch the quilts after the
formal program. She is my idea of an "art" quilter.

Best of all done with a smile all the way through.

Anna Belle
In Palm Bay watching another storm

Anna Belle, I've been fortunate enough to take a few classes from
Sharon, and I have to agree with everything you say. She's inspiring and
very down to earth, and she always lets people touch her quilts. I'd
highly recommend her to any guild program chair!

OT : New Survivor Program nana2b Quilting 19 June 8th 12 10:57 AM
HP label program KJ Quilting 13 May 27th 12 09:05 PM
My new 12-Step Program Tina Quilting 32 November 4th 05 06:44 PM
Affiliate Program Joseph Olivier Jewelry 0 September 30th 04 02:28 AM
Simply Quilt program guide off by 1 day Maine-iac Rose Quilting 0 April 6th 04 02:25 PM