Home for now

Old July 10th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Home for now

Went to visit my mother on the Cape and left DD there for some one-on-one
time with Grammy. Finished off her front bed by planting marigold assembly
line style - my mother would point, I'd pass the extra soil and a single
marigold and DD would dig the hole, add the soil and plant.

Went to one needlepoint shop hoping they'd have a wonderful color to replace
that one shade of brown on my ladybug sampler. Found something I think I
like and it's not like the floss won't get fondled.

Had a nice dinner with the Dsister and BIL, and drove home yesterday AM.

No stitching to speak of - about 10 back stitches - it was just too hot.

I'll drive back on Monday for a long day. Life is going to be very busy for
a few weeks - getting ready for camp, college...

Cheryl

Old July 11th 10, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/10/10 2:08 PM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 11:20:20 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 7/10/10 8:11 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 07:09:37 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I'll drive back on Monday for a long day. Life is going to be very busy for
a few weeks - getting ready for camp, college...

Cheryl

Are you going to have separation probs ?? I had to smile this week,
middle grandson, 21 next month, had to have an op. His mum thought he
should go home with her but he thought he would return to the
apartment he shares with a very nice, practical girlfriend. I asked
him last night how it was going and the diplomat said they had agreed
to go for Sunday supper with mama lol

I've been lecturing her about allowing the bird to fly, falls on deaf
ears.

She's been away before, so it's not so bad. I did startle when I realized
her bed was empty this AM, but that's fine.

She's a mature girl and she's good for my mom.

Cheryl

I was thinking more of the "getting ready for camp, college..." lol as
in DS

She's been going away to camp for years now. Many years ago, I read an
article about how children who had been away at camps adjusted better to
college life than those who didn't.

I am really missing her right now though!

Cheryl