4th of July

Old July 5th 10, 08:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default 4th of July

On 7/5/10 10:52 AM, in article ,
"Lucille" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
On 7/4/10 1:43 PM, in article , "Karen C -
California" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
And at some point the birthday boy will wake up...

Tell him I said HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Will do - E spent her gift cert on a box of his favorite fudge!

She really is a nice kid, isn't she.

Yes she is..

Old July 5th 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/4/10 12:41 PM, in article ,
"Olwyn.Mary" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope you have a happy & safe holiday!

Sandy

Thank you Sandy. Are you doing any celebrating there.

Today - I don't know what is on the menu. We have stuff to cook and we have
fireworks. And at some point the birthday boy will wake up...

You have a son or husband with a birthday today? How grand is that ?
My nephew was born on July 1 which is Canada's big day so I know how
special it can be.

Hope all my American neighbors to the south posting here have a
wonderful celebration today.

Yeppers - DS is a 4th of July baby. And he's 18 today!

Cheryl

Aha, you now have the ultimate weapon. Anytime he gets to be too
teenagerish, you can say "You wanna keep on living here? We don't have
to keep you, you know!!"

Amazing how it brings them back into line.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

But there is a family that wants to adopt K and give me their son! LOL

Old July 6th 10, 01:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Ellice K.

On 7/4/10 8:34 AM, in article ,
"Cheryl Isaak" wrote:

On 7/4/10 7:57 AM, in article ,
"Donna Whitman" wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 05:56:36 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 7/3/10 7:17 PM, in article
, "Sandy
Bell" wrote:

Happy 4th of July everyone. Hope you have a happy & safe holiday!

Sandy

Thank you Sandy. Are you doing any celebrating there.

Today - I don't know what is on the menu. We have stuff to cook and we have
fireworks. And at some point the birthday boy will wake up...

You have a son or husband with a birthday today? How grand is that ?
My nephew was born on July 1 which is Canada's big day so I know how
special it can be.

Hope all my American neighbors to the south posting here have a
wonderful celebration today.

Yeppers - DS is a 4th of July baby. And he's 18 today!

Cheryl

Belated Happy 4th, and Happy B-day - no wonder he has an independent spirit!

It was a gorgeous day here, and in the American History spirit - we watched
a marathon of the John Adams special on HBO (yeah, on-Demand). Somehow,
seemed appropos. Tooled around Leesburg a bit, and went to our local
Farmer's Market - and watched local fireworks. After watching the "Capital
Fourth" on TV - and then the local PBS ran a show of just the Fireworks.
Decided to do the downtown thing next year. And reminisced on the "old"
days - when you could drive into DC, and park along the GW Pkway - up high
in the median, you'd see people all along the road which runs alongside the
Potomac - on chairs down in the shrubs - or up on their cars (kind of like
going to a launch at Cape Canaveral) to watch the Fireworks. No more.

So, sorry for the lateness - hope all had great days & weekends. The 4th
always makes me think about history, and freedom - not just here - but in
general, and the amazing deeds which have occurred over so many years and
places.

Ellice

INDEPENDENCE DAY - 4th of July - America´s National Holiday #1 - July 4th - Independence Day !!! caf General Crafting 0 June 2nd 06 10:43 AM
INDEPENDENCE DAY - 4th of July - America´s National Holiday #1 - July 4th - Independence Day !!! caf Marketplace 0 June 2nd 06 10:43 AM
OT 4th July Gwendoline Kelly Yarn 9 July 6th 04 02:25 PM
OT 4th July Shirley Shone Beads 7 July 5th 04 03:52 AM
OT 4th of July Shirley Shone Beads 18 February 17th 04 06:57 PM