Bookmarks

Old July 1st 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Default Bookmarks

Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian
Old July 1st 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman[_2_]

On 6/30/2010 7:12 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian

Teresa Wentzler has a knotwork bookmark freebie on her site:

http://twdesignworks.com/Free/index.html

sue

--
Susan Hartman
Old July 1st 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
On 6/30/2010 7:12 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian

Teresa Wentzler has a knotwork bookmark freebie on her site:

http://twdesignworks.com/Free/index.html

sue

--
Susan Hartman

123 Stitch has a couple of them on their site:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/it...l.pl?item=DS04

I also saw a lot of them when I put Celtic bookmark+cross stitch into
google. Try it, you'll like it.

Lucille

Old July 1st 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

On Jun 30, 7:12*pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as *a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian

I just put one on my album on rctnp. It's one Cheryl found
last summer on Ink Circles web site. It was one of their
freebies and I think was the June 2006 freebie.
Found a link. I took out the "repeat" since I was using
a "finished" bookmark and the whole pattern wouldn't fil.

http://www.inkcircles.com/Goodies/20...tic%20Knot.pdf

Nancy
Old July 1st 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/30/2010 7:12 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:
Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian

Teresa Wentzler has a knotwork bookmark freebie on her site:

http://twdesignworks.com/Free/index.html

sue

Thanks, Sue

I have printed it out. Now I think of it, I bought a book of Celtic
Cross Stitch a couple of years ago.

A quick search in my book-case, and I have found it. I think it was on a
Sale rack when we were up in NH. Lots of small,designs..but fun and the
history behind them. Maybe I will take it away with me thus summer.
Lots of the designs, and esgings could fit on a bookmark.

Gill

Old July 1st 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

Nancy wrote:
On Jun 30, 7:12 pm, Gillian Murray wrote:
Who just recently showed a lovely Celtic bookmark? I bought one as a
kit when I as in Canada, and stupidly gave it away to a "stitchy
friend". Still a friend, not close, but she is over her depth with kits.

ANYWAY...I would love a source for those. I am lazy. However I loved
doing the marriage Celtic for my son and wife way back.
Gillian

I just put one on my album on rctnp. It's one Cheryl found
last summer on Ink Circles web site. It was one of their
freebies and I think was the June 2006 freebie.
Found a link. I took out the "repeat" since I was using
a "finished" bookmark and the whole pattern wouldn't fil.

http://www.inkcircles.com/Goodies/20...tic%20Knot.pdf

Nancy

Thanks Nancy...and Cheryl too. I have just printed it out. I have quite
a lot of the "finished" bookmarks in my stash box.

Bookmarks Michelle Jolley Quilting 8 October 8th 08 07:25 PM
Bookmarks John Quinn Needlework 10 September 13th 07 05:57 PM
OT - bookmarks?? Queen of Squishies Quilting 7 August 15th 05 10:53 PM
bookmarks Norma Needlework 4 October 14th 03 04:12 AM
bookmarks Norma Yarn 6 October 6th 03 01:03 AM