AD New Focal Beads up at Glitzy Glass Studio

Old September 30th 05, 05:57 PM
Glitzy Glass

Default AD New Focal Beads up at Glitzy Glass Studio

Good Afternoon (and morning to some) RCB friends. I have some new
focal designs to share http://snipurl.com/i2cz don't forget each
purchase makes you eligible to win an iPod Shuffle!!

Happy Beading
Denise R
Glitzy Glass Studio
www.glassbeadz.com

Old September 30th 05, 10:26 PM
Su

I love the Midnite Moon hollow!

Oddly enough I can feel it nestling against my neck. I hate it and
love it when beads talk to me! And the Tree of Life pendant.

I'm going to be in a LOT of trouble if I don't behave but those are
such beautiful beads. I'm turning the computer off now... I'm going to
bed... ...

-Su

Old September 30th 05, 10:30 PM
Glitzy Glass

Oh, Su - you gave me such a nice laugh! Thank you so much

Denise

Old September 30th 05, 10:32 PM
Su

Ok, I'm not in bed. I'm trying to shop but my computer won't let
me...............

I sent you an email but you have to promise NOT to tell Mike.

-Su

Old September 30th 05, 10:59 PM
Glitzy Glass

Hi Su;
OK email is taken care of - I think the problem was that you need to
check the box next to the pendant - I promise not to tell Mike - I
consider it an honor to have you visit my site!
Hugs
Denise

Old September 30th 05, 11:04 PM
Su

Thanks. I did tick the box but it didn't want me to check out! Maybe
it's that I use Mozilla. Next time (yes, there will be a next time,
I'm a weak woman!) I'll try it with *gag* Outlook Express.

I won't tell Mike either so we're safe for now. And gosh, I'm
blushing! I'm just the teagirl you know, not the artist.

-Su

Old September 30th 05, 11:38 PM
Christina Peterson

Gorgeous!
http://www.glassbeadz.com/viewitems....duct&itemID=53

Tina

ups.com...

Old September 30th 05, 11:57 PM
Glitzy Glass

Thanks Tina - I stretched myself a bit - all due to your Alaskan
influence - hey, did your package arrive yet?
Hugs
Denise

Old October 1st 05, 08:20 AM
Kalera

This is so elegantly lovely:

http://www.glassbeadz.com/viewitems....uct&itemID=62#

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old October 1st 05, 09:06 AM
Christina Peterson

I feel honored that I have facilitated new growth for you. And fascinated,
watching all your new wonders. (Touching the glass is so immensely much
better that looking at pictures!

No package, as of this morning. I'll go to the post office again tomorrow!

Tina

oups.com...