Long-lost hello

Old August 29th 04, 04:08 PM
Buckeye Bev

Default Long-lost hello

I've been lurking for quite sometime, unable to post thru my ISP for
some unkown reason; finally decided to go Google and say hello. :-)
(I've been reading the r.c.t.q. since 1995 when I bought my first
computer)
Had a mini-r.c.t.q meetup last Sunday with Vickie in Cleveland and
Mickie Swall. We did lunch and went to a quilt shop. Mickie and I
had a Challenge block exchange; she gave me four fat quarters last
August and we both made blocks. I gave Mickie and Vickie a collection
of Civil War 12" fabric squares this time and we'll do a swop of Log
Cabin blocks next August.
Miz Sairey was with us in 8 X 10 glossy form.....she sat next to me at
Bob Evans and watched me eat my open-face roast beef sandwich.
Hope you're all getting LOTS of quilty projects completed, and wishing
all of you a good week.
In Stitches,
Buckeye Bev
Old August 29th 04, 05:03 PM
Louise

Good to "see" you again Bev! It's nice to know you've at least been lurking
even if you couldn't post. I've never posted using Google -- does it work
pretty well?

Sounds like a great time last weekend -- do you have pictures of the
Challenge blocks?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

m...

Old August 29th 04, 05:54 PM
Vickie Y

WhooHoo, Bev! You beat me to it! LOL I had to get caught up on the last
900- or so messages! We had a really fun time getting together again, and I
just happen to have a couple of pics up on my Yahoo album!
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/quiltdoll/my_photos
This should do it, I hope. Be mindful that the pictures of Bev and Mickie
are great, but I look awful! VBG
The pictures of "Flat Sairey" are a bit of a fun thing that we started on
the baseball swap list!

Vickie in Cleveland

"Buckeye Bev" wrote ...
Had a mini-r.c.t.q meetup last Sunday with Vickie in Cleveland and

Mickie Swall.
.snipped

Old August 29th 04, 06:07 PM
Louise

Thanks for the pics Vickie! It's always great to see everyone. And it looks
like "Flat Sairey" was totally enjoying her tour of Cleveland. Does she eat
much?

--
Louise in Iowa
nieland4 at mchsi dot com

Old August 29th 04, 07:09 PM
Queen of Squishies

Well howdy, miss Buckeye Bev! Welcome back!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old August 29th 04, 08:27 PM
Debbi

Bev,

Whenever I manage to get out to Pittsburgh to see my daughter, would love to
meet up with along with Mickie. Had planned to be out there over Halloween
weekend, but looks like daughter is taking off with some of her new friends
from the dorm that weekend. I will keep you informed when I make it out .

Debbi in SO CA

Old August 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Does Flat Sairey eat much? No, but
the beer sure disappears when she's at the meeting!
And she doesn't bring her own quilts with her!
Oh, those New Mexicans! g

Nice to see you again, B-Bev!
Hope you're feeling well.
And quilting!!! ;-D

Ragmop/Sandy--sending Sarah a copy of this note
just to make her howl