Anagama firing

Old April 20th 06, 06:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Default Anagama firing

Some of you might be interested in this. Even photos of my pot in it In
the photo that Alan named nice ones mine is on the right.

Old April 25th 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

I keep waiting for the link.....

Old April 28th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

"DKat" wrote in message
I keep waiting for the link.....
"Annemarie" wrote in message
Some of you might be interested in this. Even photos of my pot in it
In the photo that Alan named nice ones mine is on the right.

Oh heck its gone back to the original site now without the finished pieces
being shown, . They change it fairly regularly. One of these days I will
get a website up and running and people will be able to see what I am up to.
You can see one of my pieces in the bottom photo before firing, the vase
shape with the straight neck right in the middle at the bottom, after the
anagama firing because it was almost in the fire box it has a lot of extra
ash and rubbish on it and the alumina and china clay blobs are stuck to it
because it collected so much ash that then turned to glaze and ran. I have
not cleaned it up yet. Some people would consider it a disaster - others a
treasure.
http://www.nzpotters.com/Clubs/Welli...ame=Wellington

Old April 29th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Annemarie - yahoo has a "360" thing which is a web page of sorts. it's
VERY easy to set up & i have posted several hundred pictures there. i
use their link to post pictures &/or thumbnails here.

start at www.yahoo.com and look for the 360 button. you'll get walked
thru it. when you're done, let me know & i'll help you in other areas.

it's easy - honest! i did it while watching TV...

see ya

steve

Old April 30th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

wrote in message
oups.com...
Annemarie - yahoo has a "360" thing which is a web page of sorts. it's
VERY easy to set up & i have posted several hundred pictures there. i
use their link to post pictures &/or thumbnails here.

start at www.yahoo.com and look for the 360 button. you'll get walked
thru it. when you're done, let me know & i'll help you in other areas.

it's easy - honest! i did it while watching TV...

see ya

steve

Thanks Steve, one of these days I will set up a website the NZSP which is
also free.
Plus I have a computer programmer in the family, its just the plumber with
the leaky tap syndrome.

Old April 30th 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

see? that yahoo 360 thing takes no extra people.....

see ya

steve

Old May 10th 06, 12:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

steve wrote:
see? that yahoo 360 thing takes no extra people.....

see ya

steve

Hey here is the site with more about the anagama firing
http://www.nzpotters.com/FeatureArti...nAnagama_3.cfm

Old May 10th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery

Excellent Annemarie. Thank you very much for posting this.

Steve
Bath
UK

In article .com,
annemarie writes

--
Steve Mills
Bath

Anagama firing Annemarie Pottery 0 April 4th 06 12:36 AM
FAQ Raku part 2 of 2 SBRANFPOTS Pottery 0 October 21st 03 02:13 PM
FAQ Raku part 2 of 2 SBRANFPOTS Pottery 0 September 16th 03 11:11 PM
Raku FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 20th 03 04:49 AM
FAQ:Intro to rec.crafts.pottery Mishy Lowe Pottery 0 July 18th 03 06:05 AM