or announcment

Old December 18th 03, 03:52 PM
Mary Ann

Default or announcment

I just wanted to let everyone know that while I haven't been on Ebay,
I have been putting some new items on my website in the shopping
section. I have also resurrected my daily news section and will try to
update it every day and announce when new "for sale" items, mostly
lampwork, have been listed. I just added a couple of pairs of earrings
yesterday. I have a lot of Bali and bali-style beads that I will be
clearing out as soon as I have a chance to take pictures but there is
nothing in that category right now. If you are interested, please keep
checking.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to do more than peak my head in once in
awhile the last couple of weeks. We have a new puppy and she is a
handful. She is finally sleeping through the night, though she doesn't
require as many hours sleep as I do! Not much beading done lately or
time for much computer work since we are trying to spoil her rotten
:-. If you want to see pics of her, just check out my "What's New"
section. She really is a cutie. I keep trying to get more pictures of
her but she hardly sits still for more than a micro-second.

Happy holidays everyone!

Mary Ann
http://www.thebeads.com/
Old December 18th 03, 04:21 PM
Carol in SLC

We have a new puppy and she is a handful.

She's ADORABLE!!!!

Carol in SLC
My newest creation (12/5): http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/gwen1.jpg
Old December 19th 03, 09:29 AM
Christina Peterson

Aside from loving your work, I am also impressed with your site. Your logo
is distinctive but simple. Just a three solid color. It load fast and is
super-clear.

Tina

m...

Old December 20th 03, 02:37 PM
Mary Ann

ospam (Carol in SLC) wrote in message ...
We have a new puppy and she is a handful.

She's ADORABLE!!!!

Carol in SLC
My newest creation (12/5):
http://members.aol.com/CarolinSLC/gwen1.jpg

Thanks Carol,
She is a sweetie, but like most other "toddlers" she has sure been a
handful. Rotties can be so stubborn so you really have to be on top of
them. Unfortunately right now she thinks she is a lap dog (and I'm the
preferred lap). It's okay now when she weighs 12 pounds, but when she
weighs as much as me, yikes!

Mary Ann
http://www.thebeads.com/
Old December 20th 03, 02:39 PM
Mary Ann

Aside from loving your work, I am also impressed with your site. Your logo
is distinctive but simple. Just a three solid color. It load fast and is
super-clear.

Tina

Thanks Tina. My son put most of the site together and he had great
advice about keeping it fast to load. I was really fortunate to have
him helping out.

Mary Ann
http://www.thebeads.com/