July BOM

Old August 2nd 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Default July BOM

pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53386571ozZYpk
--
Mary

Old August 2nd 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Carole-Retired and Loving It

On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 16:46:41 -0700, "maryd" mardor@*net wrote:

pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53386571ozZYpk

Very pretty! I like your colors!

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/
Old August 2nd 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Thanks, Carole.

--
Mary
"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote in
:

Old August 2nd 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Foster

In article , "maryd" mardor@*net
wrote:

pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53386571ozZYpk

Very nice, Mary! I like the way you fussy-cut the centers.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old August 2nd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Thanks, Sandy. This pattern just said fussy cut to me.

--
Mary
"Sandy Foster" wrote in message
: In article , "maryd" mardor@*net
: wrote:
:
: pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53386571ozZYpk
:
:
: Very nice, Mary! I like the way you fussy-cut the centers.
: --
: Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
: my ISP is earthlink.net -- put sfoster1(at) in front

Old August 2nd 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NancyB

wrote:

pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.

These are really beautiful. Nicely done!

NancyB

Old August 2nd 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
TerriLee in WA

Beautiful, Mary!! Thanks for sharing with us!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

Old August 2nd 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
maryd

Thanks, TerriLee. I really enjoy the BOM. I've made blocks I would have
never tried otherwise.

--
Mary
"TerriLee in WA" tlbishop at earthlink dot net wrote in message
: Beautiful, Mary!! Thanks for sharing with us!
: --
: TerriLee in WA (state)
: remove the cats to reply
:
: "maryd" mardor@*net wrote in message
: ...
: pieced blocks are done.... on to August's.
: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...53386571ozZYpk
: --
: Mary
: http://community.webshots.com/user/mardor1948