AD: Angel of Fire and other great new kits!

Old August 13th 03, 04:53 AM
Karleen/Vibrant Jewels

Default AD: Angel of Fire and other great new kits!

Hi Beady Buddies,
Sunday I listed some brand new kits/bead combo packs. My favorite is the
Angel of Fire featuring a neat pendant made out of polymer clay by my hubby.
Angel of Fire GemClay Pendant Kit #573
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745132788

Or maybe my favorite is the Victorian Garden GemClay Pendant Kit #576 also
with a feature bead lovingly handmade by my hubby.
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745133368

It would be great to hear your comments on both kits!

Other great kits include:

Vintage Brass Lily Lampwork Kit #574
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745132992

Cobalt Lampwork N Satina Kit #575
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745133174

Gold Leaf Fantasy Kit #577
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745133533

Amber & Champagne Lampwork Kit #578
http://www.justbeads.com/listings/de...mnum=745133692

Of course there's lots of other great kits and beads listed on JustBeads and
at my website. Remember that these new kits end next Sunday, August 17th.
Thanks for looking and bidding!

Karleen Page/Vibrant Jewels
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
JustBead Auctions