I'm Back !!

Old August 9th 06, 10:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls

Default I'm Back !!

"nana2b" schreef in bericht
Good to see you again! Linda in Tx

Thank you.. feels good to be back :-)

FiederEls

Old August 9th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls

"Sandy Foster" schreef in bericht
In article ,
"FiederEls" wrote:

Phew... had some Laptop problems , had to put in a new harddisk and had
install all programs again.. but i am back! It's amazing to see how many
messages mij NG downloaded just now for me to read... i better take the
day
off work tomorrow, lol.
Anyroadup.. how have you all been? Soooooo good to see y'all again !

FiederEls in NL.

Welcome back! I'm glad your laptop is all better now with its
"transplant" and that you can join us once more.
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Thank you Dame Sandy.. my Lap and i are happy to be here...

FiederEls.

Old August 9th 06, 10:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

errr.... well it worked last week Monday night at 8 pm but didn't work on
the Tuesday am when I wanted to check my mail :-S

well lets see.. I was on the train from eindhoven to Rotterdam twice - went
to spijkernisse
I was in Cadzand bad on Monday - wonderful beach but lousy weather will go
back another time when it's sunnier for the kids to play.

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

How close to where i live were you?

FiederEls

Katherine's back! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 8 August 17th 05 04:37 PM
OT back to the house [long, trip journal] Ginger in CA Quilting 4 July 25th 05 04:29 PM
Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 08:08 PM