1-on-1 EXPERIENCED Web Marketing & eBay Tutoring

Old October 6th 05, 07:34 PM
mkdesigner

Default 1-on-1 EXPERIENCED Web Marketing & eBay Tutoring

Web Marketing & eBay Tutoring

Experienced online marketer is offering her expertise for anyone
interested in learning how to sell online, how and where to purchase
products and so much more!! This tutoring is for a 60 day period of
time. If you're not serious about generating an online income, please
do not purchase our course. We are only interested in those who WANT a
solid income online. YOU determine when your 60 day period begins.

Instructor Credentials

*35 years professional craft artisan & designer & marketer
*11 years Computer Training, Web Development & Internet Training
*Author of 37 e-Books, 9 Video Tapes
*eZine Newsletter Publisher & Fiction Writer
*6 years Instructor ~ Lecturer on Internet Marketing
*9 years Website Design, Optimization & Implementation

Expertise:

WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, DreamWeaver, PhotoShop, IE, eBay (since 1998
with over 790 feedback), Turbo Lister, Spare Dollar, PayPal Shopping
Carts

What you get:

6 one-on-one telephone conferences by appointment only. You choose the
day/time from those available. Most calls last approximately 30-40
minutes in length.

eMail support (up to 3 per week) - we will send you initial information
plus a form to fill out so we don't waste time and you can determine
how best to use your eMail & phone support time.

Lists of quality products with their sources - plus we will teach you
how to do effective researching on your own.

eBook on Forming An Effective Advertising Campaign - this ebook deals
with the basic aspects of properly marketing your website and is
completely updated with information such as:

Ad Text
Press Release
Where To Advertise
WHEN To Advertise
Posting Discipline

Assistance in website design -- we won't DO it for you, but will advise
you on numerous aspects such as choosing your domain name, where to
host it, how to find a quality website designer and various features to
enhance site sales.

Instruction on what makes a good eBay ad, how to maximize your profit
potential and assistance in developing your own template.

Available to Continental 48 State U.S. Residents ONLY

This course is currently listed on eBay: