Insulated Window Treatments

Old September 21st 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marilyn

Default Insulated Window Treatments

I have had a couple of people into my quilt store looking for the book
that was featured in a quilt magazine not to long ago on how to make
quilted, insulated shades for the windows. They function much like a
roman shade but are a bit different. If you have the magazine the
pattern or book was feature in, I'd like to know the title of the book
so I could order it for my customers. I can't seem to find it online
based on what I remember it looking like when one other customer
brought it into the shop.

Thanks in advance.

Marilyn
Old September 21st 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

Marilyn,
check Google Images for 'book, fabric window shades'.
the results show a couple of books that might be the right one.
hth,
j.

"Marilyn" wrote...

Old September 21st 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

or this page on amazon might jog your memory.
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&inde...0shades&page=1
j.

"Marilyn" wrote...

Old September 21st 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennellh

I used the google quilt pattern search engine and came up with this
link: http://www.warmcompany.com/wwpage.html which has pdf free
instructions. jennellh

Old September 22nd 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Marilyn

Thank you. The Shades of Comfort Book is the one I was looking for.
I'll pass that on to my customer.

Marilyn