OT from a tattletale

Old October 27th 05, 01:54 AM
Polly Esther

Default OT from a tattletale

This is so precious and I just have to share it with you. A sister quilter
of ours (who just happens to live on the Mississippi coast) bragged to me
today that she has a herd of "Texas cowboys" cleaning up and removing
Hurricane Katrina debris for her.
Naturally, I will be discreet and not tell her name. Right.
I'm just so tickled for her I can hardly stand it.
I do hope she's been here in the south long enough to show hospitality
and appreciation. She may get carried away. We can hope. Polly

Old October 27th 05, 02:01 AM
AliceW

Wow! That's better than a posse of pool boys! Good for her!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
ink.net...
: This is so precious and I just have to share it with you. A sister
quilter
: of ours (who just happens to live on the Mississippi coast) bragged to me
: today that she has a herd of "Texas cowboys" cleaning up and removing
: Hurricane Katrina debris for her.
: Naturally, I will be discreet and not tell her name. Right.
: I'm just so tickled for her I can hardly stand it.
: I do hope she's been here in the south long enough to show hospitality
: and appreciation. She may get carried away. We can hope. Polly
:
:
:
:

Old October 27th 05, 02:09 AM
nzlstar*

cowboys, pool boys, both have those cute little butts.
all is good for the eye candy, lol, along with a mint julep perhaps, since
they are so far south.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"AliceW" wrote...

Old October 27th 05, 02:12 AM
frood

I found out today that Apex actually has some of those cute hunky
firefighters like you see on TV and romance novels.

--
Wendy, playing with matches
De-STUFF email address to reply

Old October 27th 05, 02:27 AM
Taria

Now just how did you meet said hunky firefighters?
Hope there were no sirens involved.
Taria

Old October 27th 05, 02:40 AM
frood

I was merely acting as parent chaperone on the annual kindergarten walking
trip to the firestation. Got to do it twice today. There are definate perks
to having twins. ;-)

--
Wendy

Old October 27th 05, 02:45 AM
QuiltsWithCatFur

Now just how did you meet said hunky firefighters?
Hope there were no sirens involved.

"Come on baby light my fire..."

Old October 27th 05, 03:17 AM
C & S

Did your cat get stuck in the tree? ;o) - Our fire fighters are not cute.
Well not what I would call cute. Certainly not calendar type cute/hunks.
Which would explains why their yearly fundraiser calendars consists of
mainly photographs of the village and/or lake. I just tell DH to give them
the money and let them keep the calendar. Now, in Mtl, woohoo, they were
hunks!!!!! But they never had calendars. Bet you they would have solds lot
of calendars!

Carole
Champlain, NY

. com...

Old October 27th 05, 04:31 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Ooooh, ooooooh, I have no hurricane damage but would *love* to have a herd
of Texas cowboys on hand. Ask her to send them on to Tucson, will you? I
can feed those boys up a treat, and maybe have a little fun myself.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools --Red Green