Quilting book

Old October 27th 05, 02:36 PM
Phyllis Nilsson

Default Quilting book

Oh my, is that what books are for?

Patti wrote:
(Smile)!
I wonder if there is anyone who has made even one thing from every book
they own? !!
.

Old October 27th 05, 03:11 PM
KJ

At one time I thought I'd declare a moratorium on buying new books until I'd
made something out of each book I own. Then I took a nap and came back to
my senses. I love, love, love new quiting books and magazines. I can admit
to being less inclined to buy individual patterns than I used to be,
however. Does that count as self control??
KJ

"Patti" wrote in message
news
(Smile)!
I wonder if there is anyone who has made even one thing from every book
they own? !!
.
In message UOW7f.277993$084.127264@attbi_s22, KJ
writes
I recently got that book too. I really like their books and patterns, but
have to confess I haven't made anything from any of them! Someday.
KJ

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old October 27th 05, 03:19 PM
Patti

Well, that's what I was told g but I'm getting to the stage when I
just devour them like picture books!!
..
In message , Phyllis Nilsson
writes

Old October 27th 05, 05:28 PM
Bonnie NJ

I do love to browse through the books. I rarely make a quilt from the
books, but I do use the ideas and shortcut tips. I also love to see the
color used and the combinations of blocks...oh what fun!
--
Bonnie
NJ