Seamless Sweater Question

Old December 19th 07, 03:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Seamless Sweater Question

On Dec 19, 10:46 am, (Richard Eney) wrote:
In article ,

wrote:
On Dec 18, 2:15 pm, hesira wrote:
Not yet, Mirjam. I'll keep an eye out for it. My google has been
acting weird, too.

Hesira

On Dec 18, 5:43 am, wrote:

i resent my long post and see it on agent , don`t see it here in
google , so question is DO YOU HESIRA see it now ,,
mirjam [ via google ]- Hide quoted text -

I will have toi try and copy it through here or maybe send to some
private person ,,,
mirjam

I have a theory about why Mirjam's regular posts aren't coming through.
A long time ago I sent an email to someone whose ISP didn't recognize
me and they thought I was a spammer; they almost blocked the entire
ISP that I have my account with, because of one post they were suspicious
of! Maybe the man who floods so many groups with posts complaining
about mi5 had flooded an intermediate server and some server somewhere
blocked everything coming through there. If Mirjam's regular ISP has
to send through that one, maybe everything is getting blocked both ways.

=Tamar- Hide quoted text -

thank you Tamar , i see something on my computer which i don`t
understand , thus i will have to wait for my Expert My son , to come
and have a look in the mean time i will just "look in through the
google window !!!:::

new pattern - Seamless Dog Sweater Twin Willows Farm Yarn 28 September 15th 05 07:42 PM
question about aran sweater pattern bienchat Yarn 2 April 4th 05 12:22 PM
Seamless garments joy beeson Sewing 7 February 18th 05 05:29 PM
Seamless ring joints Anat Jewelry 1 May 22nd 04 08:16 AM
Raglan Sleeve Sweater Question? Louise Weiler Yarn 4 November 15th 03 01:08 PM