Directory query

Old October 26th 05, 01:13 PM
Janner

Default Directory query

When is the next directory due, I seem to have missed them lately.

Janner
Old October 26th 05, 08:26 PM
nzlstar*

last one came out in May, doubt it will be til after xmas now.
it takes a fair amount of worktime on the part of our clever gals, Karen and
Alice to get all the email addys confirmed and the info double checked
before they send it out.
dont worry, you shouldnt miss the call (made a few times on different days
over probly a week to ten days or so). just be sure you check the ng
regularly, even when you are ever so busy. the call is nearly impossible to
miss when its sent out here.
jeanne
who even managed to get hers while on long trip thru usa/canada doing stuff
that wasnt a lot of fun for the most part, so anyone else should manage it
with normal? routines going on
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Janner" wrote...

Old October 26th 05, 08:49 PM
Anne in CA

Um, Jeanne? Didn't you mean LN and Alice? Karen keeps the hug list. Just
want to be sure proper credit goes where its due :-)

Anne in CA
annerudolph AT comcast DOT net
"It's not having what you want; it's wanting what you've got." -- Sheryl
Crow
http://community.webshots.com/user/annerudolph3

Old October 26th 05, 10:49 PM
nzlstar*

oops, old grey matter failing on me, lol. thanks anne.
smack me with a wet fq, lol.
wat was i thinking, sorry, was chatting with karen bout server woes today so
must of had her on my mind. shame on me for making such a mistake.
yes yes, LN and Alice.
geez, cant take me anywhere.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"Anne in CA" wrote...

Old October 27th 05, 01:57 AM
AliceW

Well, not to be picky, but the last one was issued in June. Ask me how I
know.

LN is the leader on the directory, but to be sure, if it happens in
December, no one, I repeat, no one will miss the announcements. Have you
heard about the 12 days of Christmas? We'll have the 21 Days of Directory.
You will be so tired of the reminders, you'll sign up just to shut me up.

We should get a record number of entries this time! And this does not
count as the first announcement!
--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
: last one came out in May, doubt it will be til after xmas now.
: it takes a fair amount of worktime on the part of our clever gals, Karen
and
: Alice to get all the email addys confirmed and the info double checked
: before they send it out.
: dont worry, you shouldnt miss the call (made a few times on different days
: over probly a week to ten days or so). just be sure you check the ng
: regularly, even when you are ever so busy. the call is nearly impossible
: miss when its sent out here.
: jeanne
: who even managed to get hers while on long trip thru usa/canada doing
stuff
: that wasnt a lot of fun for the most part, so anyone else should manage it
: with normal? routines going on
: --
: san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
: nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
: http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
:
: "Janner" wrote...

Old October 27th 05, 02:06 AM
nzlstar*

ok you lot give me a break.
i'm too tired today, i got it now..... LN and Alice, last one in june.
but the notices started in may, i did get that right.
u all are just being mean to me today.
12/21, fine cept for any dyslexics among us, lol.
sorry not laughing at dyxies, just the thot of 12/21.
is that an ok abbreviation? dyxies.
sorry if anyone is offended.
no names of those i know are but you do know i love you.
jeanne
off to get more coffee or something to fix me ail'n head
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar

"AliceW" wrote...

Old October 27th 05, 02:46 PM
Jessamy

you forgot the dyslexic Europeans!

there is no such thing as 12/21 in Europe .. there are no 21 months in a
year :-P

--
Jessamy (not saying it wouldn't be useful... VERY useful...)
In The Netherlands

"nzlstar*" schreef in bericht

Old October 27th 05, 11:56 PM
nzlstar*

thats what i meant too, jess.
we do 21/12 here too and when i gotta make out usa papers(which i often have
to do),
i get all confuddled and have to say it out loud or i write the month
abbreviation as in
28 oct 2005 rather than 28/10/05 or 10/28/05.
its just all too much for this old brain sometimes.

oh btw, jess, i am still only on 12% scanned so far as i type this to send.
eeeeeeek, will catch ya tomorrow in msg'r.
if i log back into msg'r now till totally mess up the work here no doubt,
lol.
oh well. hope this email i got going out does the trick as it should.
hugz from a cloudy spring day in the south pacific.
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r