[AD] New at Trash City - Metallic Mesh, Cocktail Charms, Dragons, Mushrooms, and more!

Old July 1st 04, 10:45 PM
Trashcitybeads

Default [AD] New at Trash City - Metallic Mesh, Cocktail Charms, Dragons, Mushrooms, and more!

Hi, folks!

Time for the monthly update on new 'stuff' at Trash City, since we know that by
the end of the weekend you'll probably be fed-up with barbecues, visiting
relatives, and sunning yourselves, and keen to take shelter in the cool, quiet
world of Internet shopping. We know we will! ;-) We're taking in a baseball
game and our son's comedy show on Saturday, then relaxing on Sunday. However,
our website gnomes will be available to take your online order all weekend, so
go keep them company...

Here are the latest additions to our over-expanding selection of goodies you
know you just can't live without!

*** METALLIC MESH ***
This is sure to stimulate the creative juices - you can string it through large
hole beads, or open it up and insert large pearls or gemstones. Available in a
whole host of shiny colors: garnet, navy, peridot and titanium, to name a few.

*** STERLING SILVER COCKTAIL CHARMS ***
These really have to be seen - a range of seven charms, in sterling silver with
cubic zirconia, one sure to fit your palate. There's a beer mug, champagne and
margarita glasses, red + white wine, and two flavors of martini. Hic! :-)

*** STAR OF DAVID PENDANTS AND PRAYER BOXES ***
By popular demand, we've restocked our sterling silver Star of David pendants,
and added a 10mm s/s prayer box with an embossed Star of David on it.

*** CERAMIC BEADS AND PENDANTS (AND DRAGONS!) ***
Come look at our ceramic balls! Baseballs! Footballs! Soccer Balls! Tennis
Balls! Volleyballs! Also available: surfboards, mini mushrooms, and the cutest
little dragons you'll ever see. Which reminds us...

*** ...AND SPEAKING OF DRAGONS ***
50mm Antique Gold Double Dragon Coin ($4.00) - very ornate, looks like it came
straight from an Ancient Egyptian Vending Machine. :-) Also available, a 30mm
Dragon pendant.

*** ...AND SPEAKING OF MUSHROOMS ***
Fimo mushroom charms. No two exactly alike, so great for the unreformed hippie
look. 30mm tall with a ring at the top - $1.50 each. Gnomes not included... :-)

We also got a huge box of shell pendants in - had to get a Federal Fish and
Game Permit for those, for some reason! - but haven't got round to sorting
those out yet. Time enough for that over the weekend.

Links to all the above can be found he
http://www.trashcity.com/weeklyflyer.htm
or just go to:
http://www.trashcity.com
and browse away.

Have a great, and safe, Fourth of July weekend, wherever you may be!
Happy Independence Day!
Chris + Jim = Trash City