MeSue & bright colors

Old October 24th 03, 04:23 AM
Hobo

Default MeSue & bright colors

Hi all - just dropping in for a bit to let you know I have posted a
picture of MeSue wearing one of her *signature* bright shirts standing
behind The Queen for those of you who had never met MeSue in person
but *met* her here. The pic was from the So Cal Ladies on the Loose
gathering in Solvang a few years ago. I don't have the time right now
to put the names of those who are in the picture but you'll know The
Queen & MeSue when you see it :-)
http://www.hoboquilts.com/gatherings.htm

Thank you, Ginger, for the update of the memorial service. Sounded
like the sunset was tailored made for her. I will miss her.

HoBo

Old October 24th 03, 06:17 AM
Ellison

Howdy!
Thank you, Karen, for the pictures.

Ragmop/Sandy

Old October 24th 03, 07:59 AM
jules

Karen thanks for sharing this it's lovely to actually put a face to MeSue
and the Queen after all this time

--
Jules

Old October 24th 03, 08:46 AM
Patti

Oh Karen thank you so much for this.
What a very kind and thoughtful thing to think of. Amazingly, my own
mental picture of her was not so very different from the reality.
I hope you are doing OK yourself?
Thanks again.
..
In article , Hobo
writes
Hi all - just dropping in for a bit to let you know I have posted a
picture of MeSue wearing one of her *signature* bright shirts standing
behind The Queen for those of you who had never met MeSue in person
but *met* her here. The pic was from the So Cal Ladies on the Loose
gathering in Solvang a few years ago. I don't have the time right now
to put the names of those who are in the picture but you'll know The
Queen & MeSue when you see it :-)
http://www.hoboquilts.com/gatherings.htm

Thank you, Ginger, for the update of the memorial service. Sounded
like the sunset was tailored made for her. I will miss her.

HoBo

Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 24th 03, 01:09 PM
Queen of Squishies

Thanks, loved those pictures! What a beautiful little Queen. And I have
been in Solvang!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
wish I had known quilters back then!
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 24th 03, 03:21 PM
Diana Curtis

Thank you. MeSue and the Queen... what an inspiration they are.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

Old October 25th 03, 11:01 PM
shhdesigns

Thanks for sharing that wonderful picture.

--
Sandi in New Westminster B.C.

Paternayan colors Bungadora Needlework 6 January 17th 05 12:08 AM
Kugler Colors in trouble JoJo Glass 5 August 29th 04 11:50 PM
AD: Scrapbooking Products and Partylite Babydi General Crafting 0 August 24th 03 06:30 AM
? for needlepointers on using different type threads in one piece Mmeindia Needlework 8 July 30th 03 04:22 AM