Birthday Greetings: Kris

Old October 23rd 03, 08:39 PM
Marilyn

A Happy Birthday to Ya, Kris!!! I am busy trying to match the beat of
Karen's "march, clap......march, clap.....hmmm, now I remember why I failed
in precision march group in high school, lol. But I can easily join in
the 15 min. of wild abandon here amongst my fabric pieces.
Marilyn in Moravia

Old October 23rd 03, 09:48 PM
Ellison

Howdy!
Drums? That's what that was--I thought a big helicopter was
going over the house! g

Celebrate for at least a week, Kris.
Enjoy that new environment, new paint, new dust-off, and
eat some cake while you're at it.

Happy Birthday Week!

Ragmop/Sandy

"Tutu Haynes-Smart" wrote in message
Drums from Africa!!

Cheers for now

Tutu
Cape Town, South Africa
Pat in Virginia wrote in message
Kris in northern Virginia will be celebrating her birthday
tomorrow, 24 October. She is off line right now, because of the
painters and so on, but will come back Friday or Saturday. Let's
welcome her back with a birthday serenade!

Here goes .... Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drum Corps is
leading the way .... proudly playing the Birthday Song for Kris!

Grins, PAT in VA/USA

Old October 23rd 03, 09:59 PM
Elena

Happy Birthday TOOO youUUUuuUUUUUU!!! Did ya hear me all the way up there?
I think I cracked a glass! lol
Hope you have a wonderful and less stressful one than the previous few days.

Elena in Tx

Old October 23rd 03, 10:50 PM
Sharon Harper

Hippo Birdies to you!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old October 23rd 03, 11:17 PM

Happy, happy Birthday, Kris. And Elaine, Fiddy, and Marilyn, too. Also
happy belated birthday to Dodie. Hope you all have lots of FQs and
chocolate! Nancycog in MD

Old October 23rd 03, 11:20 PM
Coleen

Happy Birthday Kris. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Love in Stitches,

Coleen

Old October 23rd 03, 11:48 PM
nzl*

snort, Karen.
i was doing great, joining right in right up to the salute'n.
i just dont know how to do wild abandon.
perhaps a wee south pacific type dance and song will do, i'll see how i get
on come friday. uh oh it is friday here now. oh dear, ok ok, let me
thunk....
twirlin' round the spring strawberrys on the deck in the sunshine and
singing really loud....
Happy Birthday to our Kris.
Happy Birthday to our Kris.
Happy Birthday deaaaaaaaaaaaaaar Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

hugz from the sunny south pacific 'land of the long white cloud'
jeanne
xoxoxoxox

"Queen of Squishies" wrote ...

Old October 24th 03, 12:35 AM
frood

Spike and Giles are doing their post-State Fair, sticky-with-cotton-candy,
dizzy-from-rides, goat-petting, wagon-riding Happy Dance in honor of your
special day, Kris!

Hope it was a great one!

--
Wendy
De-Fang email address to reply

Old October 24th 03, 01:50 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Happy, happy Kris!!!

Leslie

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old October 24th 03, 03:09 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Woo hoo! Happy, happy, happy!!!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
longarm machine quilting, Queen of Fabric Tramps