Attn- Kirby's mom Alice

Old October 25th 03, 05:54 AM
The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me

Default Attn- Kirby's mom Alice

The latest Hancock's of Paducah catalog has- on page 73- he most darling
fabric with Westies on it! I'm not a great fan of "doggie" prints, but
this is really cute!

Leslie & Furbabies

The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me- My dogs aren't my whole life... they make my
life whole.

RCTQ- Houston 2004..... A good friend will come and bail you out of
jail.... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...
that was fun!"

Old October 25th 03, 01:19 PM
AliceW

Thanks - I ordered some a while ago. Lorraine alerted me. It is in high
demand and was on backorder for a long time. I also got some from ebay.
Thanks for taking the time to let me know, Leslie! I may order more.

--
Alice in NJ
www.ourcyberfamily.us

Old October 25th 03, 02:39 PM
Susan Laity Price

I bought one after my second bad cut. We can talk all we want about
keeping our fingers away from the edge but statistics are against us
just like driving a car. If you drive every day for twenty years you
will probably have a finder bender or two.

Both of my cuts were when I was tired and in a hurry. I don't use the
glove all the time because it is awkward but if I feel tired I put it
on. I saw the one a butcher was using and wondered if that would be
safer than the quilter's version.

A friends just had a bad accident which reminds us to keep that blade
closed when not in use. She knocked her open cutter off the table and
cut her foot. She should have gone for stitches but didn't. Now she
has a badly infected foot. When she finally went to the doctor he
almost put her in the hospital!

Susan

Old October 25th 03, 02:41 PM
Susan Laity Price

Just sent a reply to the Kluz glove post and realized my marker had
slipped. The reply when to this thread instead. Sorry. slow fingers
this morning.
Susan

Old October 25th 03, 03:42 PM
Taria

I wonder how many of us thought about Kirby when we saw
that fabric? BG
Taria