Particraft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 10th 08, 11:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
John

Default Particraft

If you enjoy papercrafting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking or any form of
card making and you live in the UK, then we are the people to talk to. We
can put you in contact with www.particraft.co.uk who have demonstrators
that run parties in your home or make and takes or workshops. They do them
for any group of people who want one. It could be your family and friends, a
birthday party or any organisation that is interested. Charges vary
according to what you want. We will discuss on here any new techniques or
workshops that we are running and where. So come and join and meet real
people like you who want to share their knowledge and love of crafting. Also
by hosting a party you will earn FREE products. Some of our stamps are
exclusive to Particraft and also we are now distributors of Janome Craft
kits.

--
Regards
John & Victoria

Particraft John General Crafting 1 October 10th 08 12:00 PM
Particraft John Rubberstamps 0 October 7th 08 08:55 PM