New to clay but willing to be enabled

Old February 21st 05, 11:33 AM
Su/Cutworks

Default New to clay but willing to be enabled

Ok, I did it, I now have a pasta machine! And clay. Now can someone sell
me some free time?

-Su

Old February 21st 05, 01:10 PM
Diana Curtis

Tell you what.. you take Meg for a day, Ill take your little gilligan for a
day.
So, what do you ultimately want to make?
Im tempted by the beads in the books I recieved in a B&CFNR. Thats a bead
and clay for no reason event.
Go.. roll stuff out... layer... fold... bend...
:-)
Diana

--
- insert pithy siggy line here-

Old February 21st 05, 02:14 PM
Su/Cutworks

Diana wrote:

Tell you what.. you take Meg for a day, Ill take your little gilligan for

day.

Okey dokey! I wanted another little girl. Can I dress her up?

So, what do you ultimately want to make?

Oh, dunno. Frogs. Horses. Beads. Ladies in fancy dresses.

Im tempted by the beads in the books I recieved in a B&CFNR. Thats a bead
and clay for no reason event.

There was too a reason! :-)

Go.. roll stuff out... layer... fold... bend...

Hm. Sounds like something that my first husband once said.

-Su

Old February 21st 05, 03:07 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Another one bites the dust....ha ha ha.

Welcome to the insanity!

B.

Old February 21st 05, 04:46 PM
Polly S.

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Another one bites the dust....ha ha ha.

Welcome to the insanity!

Thats an understatement! =)

Old February 21st 05, 04:52 PM
Diana Curtis

Of course you may dress her up. She loves her Hello Kitty costume, but I
dont know how she will stand for ruffles and t-shirts.
How about.. you come over... you and the other clayers... and the husbands
will watch the widdles while we create to our hearts content... and.. they
get to do the cooking. I hope you like take out pizza!
Diana

Old February 21st 05, 05:21 PM
Su/Cutworks

Diana wrote:

Of course you may dress her up. She loves her Hello Kitty costume, but I
dont know how she will stand for ruffles and t-shirts.

I was thinking more along the lines of fairy princess stuff. I miss
dressing up my girls but they're hard to convince now that they're both
almost 30.

How about.. you come over... you and the other clayers... and the husbands
will watch the widdles while we create to our hearts content... and.. they
get to do the cooking. I hope you like take out pizza!

You mean, like pizza that some one delivers? What's that like?

I'll be right over. Mike's got to pack the torch first, he'll be along with
the First Mate shortly.

-Su

Old February 22nd 05, 06:54 PM
Jalynne

Heehee, see what happens when i'm not looking. I can't play with clay
much because of my arthritis, but I still want to hang around and
learn stuff.

Jalynne

Old February 22nd 05, 07:10 PM
Diana Curtis

Well, sure... how will you know what to order if you dont know what is
possible?
Diana ;-)

--

wrote:

Ok, I did it, I now have a pasta machine! And clay. Now can someone

sell
me some free time?

-Su

Philadelphia Polymer Clay Guild announces its Third Annual Retreat marthaaleo Polymer Clay 0 May 13th 04 04:33 PM
warning: GREAT LAKES CLAY COMPANY (WILL STEAL FROM YOU) grizzzlyadam Pottery 17 March 19th 04 02:22 AM
Storing clay CNB Pottery 18 January 27th 04 02:46 AM
Modeling clay as a substitute for "clay bars" for auto detailing? Jon Noring Polymer Clay 4 September 23rd 03 12:36 AM
FAQ:Intro to rec.crafts.pottery Mishy Lowe Pottery 0 July 18th 03 06:05 AM