Fruits we spoke about... Enjoy! :o)

Old August 27th 05, 05:40 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Katherine ( says i laughing out loud ) you do have a good idea but our only
pool these says is too large to drain - and besides if I managed to drain it
the whole west coast of North America would dry up God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Julie Ann the Bowen Mango is the largest I have seem although
sometimes it
is a little smaller - it is about the size of a Paw Paw and is a
golden with a red flush - it is not round - more like a football
shape and Veeerrry
juicy. Locals always say you should lean over the bathtub to eat it
!!! only one way to find out - come and eat some with me ??/ God

Bless
gwen

*grin* Seems to me that you are inviting everyone to visit you,
Gwen. I hope you have enough room... wouldn't it be something if we
all managed to come to visit you at the same time? LOL

She can drain the pool, and we can use sleeping bags!

Katherine

Old August 27th 05, 05:44 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Ah ! but Ophelia you are already invited - the good thing is that if I
manage to drain " the pool" it will not affect you at all !!! Anyway there
is always room on the floor God Bless Gwen On second thoughts we could
sleep in shifts- 8 hours on and 8 hours off !!

--

Gwen Kelly

"Ophelia" wrote in message
k...

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Julie Ann the Bowen Mango is the largest I have seem although
sometimes it
is a little smaller - it is about the size of a Paw Paw and is a
golden with a red flush - it is not round - more like a football
shape and Veeerrry
juicy. Locals always say you should lean over the bathtub to eat
it
!!! only one way to find out - come and eat some with me ??/
God Bless gwen

*grin* Seems to me that you are inviting everyone to visit you,
Gwen. I hope you have enough room... wouldn't it be something if
we
all managed to come to visit you at the same time? LOL

She can drain the pool, and we can use sleeping bags!

Katherine

*grin* Sounds like a plan! ;o)

? what am I missing? Do I need to get the broomstick serviced??

LOL Uh huh... start picking out the loose straws and tidy up the
broomstick. Gwen has mentioned to a few people about when (not if,
mind you, but when) they come to visit... so it just seems as though
there could be a lot of people showing up on her doorstep at once.
;o)

O puts her name down quickly in case she gets forgotten!

Old August 27th 05, 05:51 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Wrong , Gemimi !!! Yesterday we were on the party trail - well we went to a
friends place for lunch with a group of us and after some pre lunch drinks
of Champagne and black current juice ( try that sometime is it sure beats
orange juice ) and a wonderful four course lunch with red wine and after
dinner liquers and chocolates etc and etc and ???? we finally arrived home
about 7 .30 pm - and the party house is only a few blocks away. There was
not one mango in site ! God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
[...]

We'd *never* forget you, O!

Katherine

Nope, of course not!

By the way... has anyone else noticed that there have been no comments

from
Gwen? I think we scared her into hiding (or she's gone off to the

grocery
store to stock up) by all this talk about everyone showing up at once.

LOL

Peace!
Gem

Old August 27th 05, 05:53 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Ophelia you just keep that broomstick polished and programmed to fly direct
" down under" on auto pilot. God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

. uk...

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
[...]

O ignores dat and polishes her broomstick)

Old August 27th 05, 05:55 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Nah ! Can't get rid of me that easily (grin) God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:

"Katherine" wrote in message
MRH wrote:
[...]

Not to worry, she'll be here!

Katherine

Old August 27th 05, 06:01 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Gemini the name might be great but I dislike the fruit - well the yellow
ones we get her that is - I do like the red ones I tasted in the USA though

In a previous post, Gemini, you said that i mentioned "when" for you all to
visit not "if". Well you see my mother always said there is no such word
and " can't "- only the word "I'll try" so in that context there is no "if"
only "when" - now that explains my optimism does it not? besides I am
*sure* some of you will make it one day soon God Bless Gwen

God Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
"Julie-Ann" wrote in message
oups.com...

MRH wrote:

What is a Paw Paw, by the way? I know, I know... here we go with more
fruits that I haven't tried. ;o)

Hey Gem,

The official name for Pawpaw (pronounced - well here at least - papaw)
is Papaya (I think).

Ahhh... now that name (and taste) I know! Thank you, Julie-Ann. )

Peace!
Gem

Old August 27th 05, 06:04 AM
Gwendoline Kelly

Why , os course Julie Ann you are the other mango expert so you * must* be
here as an adviser of the way to eat these things !! God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Julie-Ann" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gwendoline Kelly wrote:
Julie Ann the Bowen Mango is the largest I have seem although sometimes

it
is a little smaller - it is about the size of a Paw Paw and is a golden
with a red flush - it is not round - more like a football shape and

Veeerrry
juicy. Locals always say you should lean over the bathtub to eat it !!!
only one way to find out - come and eat some with me ??/ God Bless

gwen

Yeah Gwen, I think I know it or have seen it. As to the visit it looks
as if they're all planning a group thing if so sign me up.

Julie-Ann

Old August 27th 05, 08:01 AM
Ophelia

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
Ah ! but Ophelia you are already invited - the good thing is that if I
manage to drain " the pool" it will not affect you at all !!! Anyway
there
is always room on the floor God Bless Gwen On second thoughts we
could
sleep in shifts- 8 hours on and 8 hours off !!

Thank you darling)

xx

Old August 27th 05, 08:01 AM
Ophelia

"Gwendoline Kelly" wrote in message
u...
Ophelia you just keep that broomstick polished and programmed to fly
direct
" down under" on auto pilot. God Bless Gwen

Nodnodnod

O polishing like mad